John Carver

Guest neesy111

Not a chance we'll go down IMO. But in two minds on how I want us to perform for the rest of the season. If we're utterly dross and lose a dozen games, that'll just give ammunition to the haters e.g. we're getting what we deserved for 'hounding out' a 'good manager'.

I hope we get 3 quickfire wins from the next 3 (which is realistic still), then we have a Pardew-like end to the season.

I'm passed being bothered. Don't give a fuck what we do or don't do. Stay up or go down. Finish 9th or 16th.

Meh. Fuck'em all.

Guest firetotheworks

Man, does he need to name-drop Bobby Robson every time he opens his mouth?

Anyway, the Charnley quotes aren't that bad. They do seem to want to appoint somebody interesting.

Pardew used to do the same as if we don't know what he's doing. Associating yourself with a loved man in order to try and augment your credibility by association. He thinks we're thick, because he is.

Trying to think positively... If we can stay up, is this not good if it's the only way we can get Garde or similar?

Of course, it's pretty hard to assess the decision in isolation. Getting a good manager in the summer would justify anything.

Not really, I think if we paid the money we could get a good manager now.  This is just more cost saving and the fans enjoyment of the season can go fuck itself.

Trying to think positively... If we can stay up, is this not good if it's the only way we can get Garde or similar?

Of course, it's pretty hard to assess the decision in isolation. Getting a good manager in the summer would justify anything.

Not really, I think if we paid the money we could get a good manager now.  This is just more cost saving and the fans enjoyment of the season can go fuck itself.

Well maybe, thing is that we don't know.

Guest palnese

If this knacker is given the job :lol:

I'm done with this forum if that's the case. Can't take  anymore recycled Pardew vol. 2 shite :lol:

Thank you, Vienna. Good night.

Guest firetotheworks

I see the top 8 finish has been officially moved back to a top 10.

Wish my employers were as flexible with my work objectives.

He says, whilst on the internet at work. :lol:

[i am as well, like]

Guest firetotheworks

Takes the reins. :lol:

Images of Kif from Futurama taking the reins of King Kong.

:lol: As if we're King Kong. We're the Slurm worm shitting out Sports Direct signs.

Basically something that he can't control, that's much bigger than him, that's also a proper shit head. :lol: I couldn't think beyond King Kong.

If this knacker is given the job :lol:

I'm done with this forum if that's the case. Can't take  anymore recycled Pardew vol. 2 s**** :lol:

Thank you, Vienna. Good night.

http://media.giphy.com/media/1VdCubIflP7iM/giphy.gif

:spit:

:lol: As if we're King Kong. We're the Slurm worm shitting out Sports Direct signs.

Basically something that he can't control, that's much bigger than him, that's also a proper shit head. :lol: I couldn't think beyond King Kong.

:lol: Can't control? He hasn't won a game and got the gig. Bigger than him? We hope for nothing. We pursue nothing. Carver might be the best we can get.

There's only so many times you can use the words 'disgraceful', 'embarrassing' and 'pitiful' before they lose some if their impact. These cunts make so many poor decisions that the outright condemnation today doesn't seem to mean as much any more. Decisions like this one should be fucking pilloried by every single fan but we're so used to slamming the gormless cunts that another slap in the face barely registers any more.

Anyone who renews for next season needs their heads checking. Paying hundreds of pounds a year to be treated with staggering contempt. They're laughing at you. And you're paying them to do it.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Can't control? He hasn't won a game and got the gig. Bigger than him? We hope for nothing. We pursue nothing. Carver might be the best we can get.

Michael, I'm happy with my analogy and I'm sticking with it. :lol:

He's gonna get ragdolled and thrown off, there's no other outcome in my mind, I refuse to believe in any alternative.

There's only so many times you can use the words 'disgraceful', 'embarrassing' and 'pitiful' before they lose some if their impact. These cunts make so many poor decisions that the outright condemnation today doesn't seem to mean as much any more. Decisions like this one should be fucking pilloried by every single fan but we're so used to slamming the gormless cunts that another slap in the face barely registers any more.

Anyone who renews for next season needs their heads checking. Paying hundreds of pounds a year to be treated with staggering contempt. They're laughing at you. And you're paying them to do it.

:thup:

Spot on.

If this is writing this season-off for the future, again, they should give all current season ticket holders next year for free.

And give them footballers' wages while they're at it.

f*** sake though, regardless of long-term outcome, yet another season written off halfway through for 'next year'.

Oh yeah, that's s***, but my view is it was already done so now the main thing is getting a good manager in for next season.

'Fuck sake' was at club btw, not you.