John Carver

Guest neesy111

Being made fun of by international press now... "They had 80 applicants for the managerial role and gave it to John Carver." :anguish:

Man ... I read an article that was saying that it would be Schuster till the end of the season over the weekend. I think from Germany. I was so hopeful man. That should have been the minimum. I imagine that's the kind of thing they were expecting.

We should have given someone like that a chance till the end of the season i.e. someone willing to come in straight away, that maybe wasn't a favourite, but that had enough of a rep to be giving a chance to show they could do well and maybe win the job.

Imagine it taking a month to find out that all the decent candidates don't want to come until the summer. Seems like the kind if thing that would take a couple of minutes at most.

Utter pisstake. :lol:

Imagine it taking a month to find out that all the decent candidates don't want to come until the summer. Seems like the kind if thing that would take a couple of minutes at most.

It wasn't a transfer window smokescreen though pinky promise.

It wasn't a transfer window smokescreen though pinky promise.

Didn't even need a smokescreen as our squad list is "full" :lol:

I think we're fortunate that Carver, and his backroom staff, couldn't manage a win since Pardew fucked off, otherwise we could have been lumbered with the plank for the long term.

The club better bring in a credible manager in the summer or...

What? The apathetic cunts who turn up every other week to be taken the piss out of will still lap it up.

@PeteGravesSky: It's my understanding that John Carver appointment has been well received by the #NUFC players.

Well that's alright then.

Course it has. At least half of them are robbing a living and will be delighted to have at least 6 more months to do so.

@PeteGravesSky: It's my understanding that John Carver appointment has been well received by the #NUFC players.

Course it has. Feet up, job done, just coast through the season and continue to get away with substandard performances for the rest of the season. go through the motions picking u the odd win here and there perhaps, finish 16th then jet off to spend the money they're stealing from the club. The fucking cretins.

Course it has. Feet up, job done, just coast through the season and continue to get away with substandard performances for the rest of the season. go through the motions picking u the odd win here and there perhaps, finish 16th then jet off to spend the money they're stealing from the club. The fucking cretins.

Yup. Plenty of them as well.

If that's the case (and it was widely reported in France that Garde wanted it) then get their name on a fucking contract.

If that's the case (and it was widely reported in France that Garde wanted it) then get their name on a fucking contract.

I think we know that if Carver does OK, he's the yes man in situ, and will be kept.

Says more about the squad than they realise. Diabolical. Indifference has set in at every level of the club, thanks a lot Ashely you fuckin oxygen thief.

Good news for the players I think. Most of them probably hate this shell of a club now anyway. They've got the guy who will let them slack off and do very little. Even if we get relegated they'll just leave, or most of them will anyway. That's why it's well received by them and not by anyone else with a brain.

We are now in a relegation dog fight and anyone who put a bet on it before this appointment must have the champagne ready in anticipation. I reckon we've gone from a very slim ten percent chance of being relegated to a coin flip. Four games and no wins in what were four of our more winnable games. I dread to think of the results that will be achieved in the coming weeks. I think we'll actually have to sack Carver by mid March for dragging us to the brink of disaster.

Exactly. If Garde or another candidate can't take over until the summer then fair enough, get a contract signed for him to start on 1st June and appoint Carver until then. It's not what I'd prefer but it would be better than this.

Using the "wait til the summer" excuse would be passable if they'd actually tied someone down officially. It's a fucking pisstake.

Guest palnese

If this knacker is given the job :lol:

I'm done with this forum if that's the case. Can't take  anymore recycled Pardew vol. 2 shite :lol:

Thank you, Vienna. Good night.

http://media.giphy.com/media/1VdCubIflP7iM/giphy.gif

You're so hard to like :lol: