John Carver

Guest neesy111

I think if Carver is as delusional as he seems then we'll have a job getting any more than three or four points between now and the end of the season. Everything he says makes me feel like I'd rather the club appointed the first person they ran into on the street. There's a good chance they'd know more about how to set a team up than Carver.

I think if Carver is as delusional as he seems then we'll have a job getting any more than three or four points between now and the end of the season. Everything he says makes me feel like I'd rather the club appointed the first person they ran into on the street. There's a good chance they'd know more about how to set a team up than Carver.

Hyperbole aside, I really do worry about us going down. It wouldn't take much tbh.

Hyperbole aside, I really do worry about us going down. It wouldn't take much tbh.

I welcome it honestly. Fuck being part of some premiership gravy train for the sake of a bunch of scumbags. Prostituting ourselves for bullshit notions of stability and league safety. Sounds ridiculous but I honestly don't care.

Imagine it taking a month to find out that all the decent candidates don't want to come until the summer. Seems like the kind if thing that would take a couple of minutes at most.

Utter pisstake. :lol:

If that's the case (and it was widely reported in France that Garde wanted it) then get their name on a fucking contract.

Exactly. If Garde or another candidate can't take over until the summer then fair enough, get a contract signed for him to start on 1st June and appoint Carver until then. It's not what I'd prefer but it would be better than this.

Using the "wait til the summer" excuse would be passable if they'd actually tied someone down officially. It's a fucking pisstake.

Aye - at the very least it would mean the players would up their games knowing their new manager was monitoring remotely. We've got to watch the cunts spluttering out of first gear for the rest of the season.

Can hardly wait.

Nev Harmer: "Makes me wonder

I heard fans suggest lee clark couple of seasons ago...would they now

I heard fans shout for Shearer before that...no coaching experience then

I've never met as many fickle fuckers in my life

Who next...ferguson out of retirement?"

So many of our fans think like this, I'm actually ashamed of a vast percentage of our fanbase and I' having doubts to whether I can follow this club any more, there's nothing remotely good about it.

10-13 points needed to keep us up.  Enough winnable home games left.  Think we'll be alright.

Is a bit gross in the short term, but that can be tolerated if they get the proper appointment right.