Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I bet anything you like, within two years he's playing in the MLS.

Regardless of his opinions on anything he mentions in that article, it isn't the fact that he holds those opinions, it is the fact he's so stupid he thinks it is ok to go blathering them out to a journalist.

Talk about burning your bridges.

Was he ever going to be welcomed back into the fold at Villa though? I doubt it.

There was a chance before this article, certainly more chance than there is now. For a start, Houllier's hardly looking like Sir Alex in the job security stakes.

The guy is a fucking fruitloop. When he joined us, he made a raft of disparaging remarks about Man City. Fair enough ,if that was what he thought, but no need to cause such trouble.

Now he's about to make a start for you, and he's doing the same about Villa.

It is as if he's trying to impress people without having the intelligence to realise that that doesn't always have to mean slagging other people of - especially when you're only on loan till the end of the season! He's a child. I mean, "my team always won in training!" - it's the sort of thing schoolkids say

The key thing in all of this is that whatever goes wrong, it is never Stephen Ireland's fault.

Guest jeffers09

StephenIreland

back fit and raring to go, always do well against everton!

from his twitter few hours ago.

I can see where he is coming from at times though, even if he does go strange ways of putting it across.

He was brilliant at City but got fucked over as they preferred to spend vast sums instead of using what they already had then he moves to Villa as a little extra on the deal where again he felt he wasn't really wanted.

We actively pursued him, showed he was wanted so he might feel more motivated here.

If we can getting playing even half the player he once was which given his age should be very possible then we have any exceptional player.

Dint forget shagger 'Pards'. Could be set in Nolan's house too, with big Kev himself doing the fake Geordie voice over.

"Day 7 in the Kevin Nolan house, Alan Pardew is sharing a bed with the unaware Joey Barton"

"Day 9 in the Kevin Nolan house, Stephen Ireland has created a base in the kitchen with his matress and bed sheets, Andy Carroll is drinking a bottle of Detol."

@nufcfans

NUFCfans

Latest: #NUFC midfielder Stephen Ireland has declared himself to be fit and available for selection against #Everton. #NUFC

Take with a pinch of salt like.

@nufcfans

NUFCfans

Latest: #NUFC midfielder Stephen Ireland has declared himself to be fit and available for selection against #Everton. #NUFC

Take with a pinch of salt like.

Maybe he was misquoted or taken out of context though. He might have just been saying he was fit.

Guest toonlass

Dint forget shagger 'Pards'. Could be set in Nolan's house too, with big Kev himself doing the fake Geordie voice over.

"Day 7 in the Kevin Nolan house, Alan Pardew is sharing a bed with the unaware Joey Barton"

"Day 9 in the Kevin Nolan house, Stephen Ireland has created a base in the kitchen with his matress and bed sheets, Andy Carroll is drinking a bottle of Detol."

:lol:

Guest dover

Were lucky to have Ireland imo. Given the form he was in at Man city, his age and potential puts his price way out of our reach under the current regime. The circumstances and generally gypsy mentalist attitude is the reason we have him, so I say accept it and get behind the lad, could well be one of our best performers, as he was at citeh.

Destroy Evertons Midfield tomorrow and all is well, bring a bag of rabbits feet for Shola n all cos he will need em.

Guest Loven11

Really hope the lad does well here and get him signed in the summer.

I hope he is fit to play tomorrow.