MLS

Kaizero

Guest geordie01

surely theres other places you can put this in? i mean im irish, but i dont go spouting about the irish league. who gives a fuck about 'us soccer' and why is it on a newcastle united board?

surely theres other places you can put this in? i mean im irish, but i dont go spouting about the irish league. who gives a fuck about 'us soccer' and why is it on a newcastle united board?

there's loads of threads about topics that don't involve newcastle united. if you don't like them then no one is forcing you to look in them you complete tool.

surely theres other places you can put this in? i mean im irish, but i dont go spouting about the irish league. who gives a f*** about 'us soccer' and why is it on a newcastle united board?

Bold statement on a board with thousands of members :lol:

:lol: What a complete tool.

It's not as if any news worthy NUFC stuff is going to pass us by because the MLS thread is too high up. Anyway, some of us are interested by the going on in yankland.

Another good win for the Red Bulls. Two from Henry and an excellent goal by Agudelo. You can see it here:

"Agudelo shows his class" - http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2011-04-21-dc-united-v-new-york-red-bulls

I watched that match yesterday and it seemed a pretty generous scoreline. There was a period at 2-0 where NY barely touched the ball for ages. Good goals though.

Guest palnese

Zakuani!  :kasper: :no:

Just seen it now, horrific. Is the Colorado player going to get a ban?

That was a revenge tackle if you have ever seen one, pathetic little coward.

Ahh fuck me. Awful.

Zakuani!  :kasper: :no:

Just seen it now, horrific. Is the Colorado player going to get a ban?

That was a revenge tackle if you have ever seen one, pathetic little coward.

Ahh f*** me. Awful.

:(

Shocking tackle.

• 2 weeks later...