Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

Please lets rape them.

We need a result atleast, losing this could compound you know what and set the stall for the rest of the season.

EXACTLY! And despite me saying on here the other day that this is a "must win game" various people decided I was ludicrous to suggest this.

I know things have changed since then but my original point is that if we lose this game and then the next one or two to follow we could see ourselves amongst the bottom dwellers and up against it. That for me hasn't changed due to recent circumstances and this is still a must win game. In fact every game we play now until survival is certain is must win in my opinion.

f***ing pathetic given that two transfer windows have passed since we got promoted and our side for tonight will be weaker than that side that won the Championship.

That would be because "The side that won the Championship" is a generalisation which doesn't take into account injuries or suspensions.  While tonight is an actual game, which does.

And because nothing has been invested in a side which needed it.

Please lets rape them.

We need a result atleast, losing this could compound you know what and set the stall for the rest of the season.

EXACTLY! And despite me saying on here the other day that this is a "must win game" various people decided I was ludicrous to suggest this.

I know things have changed since then but my original point is that if we lose this game and then the next one or two to follow we could see ourselves amongst the bottom dwellers and up against it. That for me hasn't changed due to recent circumstances and this is still a must win game. In fact every game we play now until survival is certain is must win in my opinion.

This!!

We really need at least a point here,Arsenal next and if we were to lose both,things will be looking hairy all of a sudden.

Please lets rape them.

Agreed. This is a massive game and nothing would lift everyone more than to see the players who are still here giving it a right go.

I dislike this Fulham club. It always kept me thinking how do they always escape relegation especially that season where they were doomed to be relegated (2007 ?) but we couldn't... anyway, it would be mint to win there today so we can ease the pressure of all this Carroll saga...

i would go for 1:3 win

Scorers: Jonas, Lovekrands, Ranger  :smug:

Please lets rape them.

Its just nowhere near a must win game.

f***ing pathetic given that two transfer windows have passed since we got promoted and our side for tonight will be weaker than that side that won the Championship.

That would be because "The side that won the Championship" is a generalisation which doesn't take into account injuries or suspensions.  While tonight is an actual game, which does.

And because nothing has been invested in a side which needed it.

I must have imagined Tiote, Ben Arfa and Gosling.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A point tonight would be a good result. Unless we concede in injury time!  :angry:

1-0 to us, they'll get a goal in injury time of the second half.

But we'll accept it because it's a "good point".

Don't know where this negativity has come from. Nothing has happened in the last few days that could have effected the outcome of this match.

Er, well, you've just lost your best player permanently. If that doesn't/didn't have any sort of impact on the team then blimey, you've got a hell of a team spirit and mentality.