Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

I'm feeling pretty confident about tonight, I reckon the lads will come together after the shock of the other day and put in a great shift tonight. Honestly think we will beat them.

Either that or we'll lose.

Guest neesy111

On the train down for this and starting to look forward to it, a point would be an excellent result but as always I will go in hoping for all three!

There is a few of us on here going for a drink near the ground in you fancy it.

Fucking pathetic given that two transfer windows have passed since we got promoted and our side for tonight will be weaker than that side that won the Championship.

That would be because "The side that won the Championship" is a generalisation which doesn't take into account injuries or suspensions.  While tonight is an actual game, which does.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Really looking forward to this. Despite the comments about negative morale at the club, I expect a strong performance and we'll take away a good point.

Guest Roger Kint

Its naughty of Sky to put a Premiership game on Sky Sports 2 and no game on Sky Sports 1 :)

Perfect excuse to have a skinful tbh

Would love it if one our "not good enough strikers" scored tonight. I will be willing the ball into the net every time it drops near Shola, Lovenkrands, Best or Ranger.

id start Ranger, great time to show some confidence in him/let him prove he has what it takes to take over from Carroll.

f***ing pathetic given that two transfer windows have passed since we got promoted and our side for tonight will be weaker than that side that won the Championship.

thats mainly due to injury tbf. but still take the point.

f***ing pathetic given that two transfer windows have passed since we got promoted and our side for tonight will be weaker than that side that won the Championship.

thats mainly due to injury tbf. but still take the point.

We have 7 out due to injury/suspension at least. Fulham have Dickson Etuhu doubtful.

I fear for us, especially if we get any more forced substitutes.

Left home and heading into town for a pint or four before the match.

I still think we have enough about us to get something from this. Given the players available a draw will be a good result.