Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

Don't know where this negativity has come from. Nothing has happened in the last few days that could have effected the outcome of this match.

Er, well, you've just lost your best player permanently. If that doesn't/didn't have any sort of impact on the team then blimey, you've got a hell of a team spirit and mentality.

Carroll was going to be out for some time anyway... and judging by Nolan's reaction I wouldn't be worrying too much. At least we know Steven Taylor is happier :lol:

Don't know where this negativity has come from. Nothing has happened in the last few days that could have effected the outcome of this match.

Er, well, you've just lost your best player permanently. If that doesn't/didn't have any sort of impact on the team then blimey, you've got a hell of a team spirit and mentality.

Why does it matter, if it's not must win? :shifty:

Carroll was going to be out for some time anyway... and judging by Nolan's reaction I wouldn't be worrying too much. At least we know Steven Taylor is happier :lol:

I know he was going to be injured, but that doesn't mean players won't have been affected. Pardew will do well to get the players right up for this one. A point would be a very good result in my view.

why do i have this mental image of him dancing all round the training ground upon hearing the news

Why does it matter, if it's not must win? :shifty:

Must draw. :snod:

I know he was going to be injured, but that doesn't mean players won't have been affected. Pardew will do well to get the players right up for this one. A point would be a very good result in my view.

thats what people thought after chrissy left (myself included) but the spirit didn't die then it won't die now

Very debatable that he was our best player like.  He was also already missing from the last four matches and expected to be missing for the next 3 weeks.  Could still have an effect, but it won't be the same as if he was expected to play.

No man, they were all delighted to see him leave. Cheerlead by the club captain. :thup:

I honestly don't believe he was our best player.

I'm over Carroll now and nufc is all that is on my mind now, I'd hope the players are thinking the same(if it even affected them?) and put in one of them determined never be defeated style performances. we all need something new to talk about and something to lift the spirits and the whole debacle will be forgotten.

Unfortunately I'm expecting a 2-1 loss :(

Im working out whether to go round to the pub for this, mince and dumplings will be ready around then.  Damn.

:lol:

I'd be picking the dumplings meself

What about the mince you homophobe?