Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Just a bit of info for anyone wanting to move to the SE Corner next season; A mate of mine was up at the ticket office on Friday trying to get a seat in the SE Corner for next season. The lass behind the counter (who he said was very helpful!!!) told him that it's completely full at the moment but advised him to buy his season ticket in either block A at the front of the Gallowgate or block R in the Upper Tier. She says that's where they are advising anyone wishing to sit in the SE Corner next season to book their seats for. They don't anticipate many seats becoming available in SE Corner but if people who want to sing are being put in A & R blocks I would have thought that would perk up the atmosphere in those places as well. Also anyone buying a season ticket now or who currently has one will get priority for a seat transfer to the SE Corner over someone walking up after the renewal deadline has passed and trying to get in there.

As it happens he's decided to push the boat out and has bought a season ticket for the East Stand Block M which is the closest block of seats currently available to the SE Corner and he's just going to stay put there next season.

Just a bit of info for anyone wanting to move to the SE Corner next season; A mate of mine was up at the ticket office on Friday trying to get a seat in the SE Corner for next season. The lass behind the counter (who he said was very helpful!!!) told him that it's completely full at the moment but advised him to buy his season ticket in either block A at the front of the Gallowgate or block R in the Upper Tier. She says that's where they are advising anyone wishing to sit in the SE Corner next season to book their seats for. They don't anticipate many seats becoming available in SE Corner but if people who want to sing are being put in A & R blocks I would have thought that would perk up the atmosphere in those places as well. Also anyone buying a season ticket now or who currently has one will get priority for a seat transfer to the SE Corner over someone walking up after the renewal deadline has passed and trying to get in there.

As it happens he's decided to push the boat out and has bought a season ticket for the East Stand Block M which is the closest block of seats currently available to the SE Corner and he's just going to stay put there next season.

That is where my season ticket is (East Stand) and it's great, get the atmosphere from the SE corner and a better view.

We're in block L of the middle tier of the Gallowgate, close enough to the corner to get involved in quite a bit with the singing. Still no L7 though :huff:

I think that over time that area of the stadium will evolve into a much bigger singing area. The Strawberry Corner is already far better than it was at the start of the season and as the season has worn on it's been good to see more of the Gallowgate (and even the East Stand!) joining in with the singing. Obviously the SE Corner isn't big enough to fit everyone in who wants to be in there but as more and more vocal fans start to gather in the areas around it which is what appears to be happening the noise levels will increase further and it should be better again next season.

Do season ticket holders get free access to NUFCTV on the official website?

After 75 games attended in a row.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Members/PlatinumMembers

OK. So I got the half season ticket this season and have renewed for next season. Do I have to wait until the end of next season before I get the Gold membership (25 match point)? Having said that, I currently have 0 match points. I guess people who bought a half season ticket don't get any points this season?

so iv had a season ticket for years, i have access to that for free? i only see talk of members, not season ticket holders there

Same here, and got 81 away loyalties too. How do I get my free access to neveraskaplayeratrickyquestionTV?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/05/15/nufc-reveal-they-have-season-ticket-waiting-list-72703-30971098/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Just confirmation of what we already knew in todays Chronicle. Season tickets selling fast, waiting lists in operation in many parts of the stadium and anyone wanting to try and get into one of the popular areas, ie Strawberry Corner, Family section, East Stand advised to get their names down asap and they'll be contacted next month to see if there's any spare seasts remaining.

Mackems will be devastated that the fabled waiting list is back.

Why?, I hear the social clubs of Sunderland also have a waiting list for match days.

We might be able to sell out our ground 2 times over but can we sell out 158 social clubs on a match day?

SMB, 9-1, FTM.

Mackems will be devastated that the fabled waiting list is back.

Why?, I hear the social clubs of Sunderland also have a waiting list for match days.

We might be able to sell out our ground 2 times over but can we sell out 158 social clubs on a match day?

SMB, 9-1, FTM.

Fuck Tickets Man ?

Do you get any sort of confirmation that the club have recieved your renewel form? I'm handing mine in this week but I know what some of the window lickers are like that work in the Box Office they'll be making paper hats and all sorts out of it.

Do you get any sort of confirmation that the club have recieved your renewel form? I'm handing mine in this week but I know what some of the window lickers are like that work in the Box Office they'll be making paper hats and all sorts out of it.

I handed my renewal in back in March and got a reciept via e-mail about a week later.

Just had a moment's panic about this, went for that direct debit price-freeze thing a few years back, is there a year left on that?  Can't even remember if I've got a form recently and filled it in :lol:

EDIT:  Wait, went on my account and I'm listed as

2011-12 ST Holder

2012-13 ST Holder

Signed up in February apparently!

• 1 month later...

For the season ticket holders who renewed, is the new season stated in your profile on nufc.co.uk? I sent the direct debit form in towards the end of May (it would have arrived in plenty of time before the deadline) but I have had no confirmation, nor does it show in my profile. Was just wondering if this was the norm for more people or if my renewal hasn't gone through.