SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Come to think of it, wasn't N'Zogbia cited as part of the problem when we had a terrible morale problem in the dressing room? Why would you willingly want to bring that sort of cancer back into the club?

What was he like in the dressing room?

I was asking a question. I couldn't say for sure what he was like in the dressing room, as I wasn't there..but I had it in my mind that he'd been a bit of a prima donna, with a very high opinion of himself and not much respect of others. ???

Guest Chubby Jason

Spurs must be kicking themselves for not bringing in someone more experienced to start on the left ahead of Bale this year.

?

Spurs must be kicking themselves for not bringing in someone more experienced to start on the left ahead of Bale this year.

What like Pienaar?

Aye, same exact thing.

Tbf it's not a good comparison on my part, if only for the fact that Spurs this season are light years ahead of where we were at the time we bought Duff.

Still, the point is that when you have a very promising young talent who has burst into the first team and looks mint you don't immediately go and try and find someone else to come in and take his place, especially when your team as a whole is more or less rubbish.

N'Zogbia was one of about three good first team players we had, and yet he was the only one we looked to bring in a replacement for that summer. :lol:

In May 2010, Birmingham City had a reported £8m bid for the player rejected. On 27 August, Wigan confirmed their acceptance of a further bid, "believed to be in the region of £9 million", and the player was given permission to speak to Birmingham City. The move fell through however after N'Zogbia and Birmingham failed to agree personal terms.

Forgot about that.

Come to think of it, wasn't N'Zogbia cited as part of the problem when we had a terrible morale problem in the dressing room? Why would you willingly want to bring that sort of cancer back into the club?

I remember Butt coming out in print and inferring N'Zogbia was one of those who were a problem for Roeder. We sold Zog and kept Butt who was one of the good attitude stars who took us down. That worked out well.

Zog kicked up a stink because he knew he was too good to play left back. He was right.

Guest axel

Because he's been f***ing great all season.

So by that logic Enrique should kick up a stink too?

How do you work that out? Enrique's playing in his natural position and is 1st choice. Can you spot the difference?

I remember Butt coming out in print and inferring N'Zogbia was one of those who were a problem for Roeder.

N'Zogbia basically got Roeder the full-time job with his performances in the spring of 06. Meanwhile Butt was off getting Birmingham relegated.

You couldn't make it up. :lol:

I remember Butt coming out in print and inferring N'Zogbia was one of those who were a problem for Roeder.

N'Zogbia basically got Roeder the full-time job with his performances in the spring of 06. Meanwhile Butt was off getting Birmingham relegated.

Zog's performances at the end of that season make a mockery of all this rubbish about him improving as a player since we left. The goals he scored, the crosses...the tackles and the dribbling. No he hasn't improved out of all recognition...most people were either blind or just didn't like him.

Zog's performances at the end of that season make a mockery of all this rubbish about him improving as a player since we left. The goals he scored, the crosses...the tackles and the dribbling. No he hasn't improved out of all recognition...most people were either blind or just didn't like him.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

You bring in Harper, Krul, S Taylor, Enrique, Barton and Shola, i.e. all the first team players here before the relegation season, and you ask them: "Will you welcome Zog back?" and if they say yes bring him back, if they say no, don't.

You bring in Harper, Krul, S Taylor, Enrique, Barton and Shola, i.e. all the first team players here before the relegation season, and you ask them: "Will you welcome Zog back?" and if they say yes bring him back, if they say no, don't.

If any of the above said no, i'd happily ship them out.

What on earth has it got to do with a useless cunt like Ameobi who we bring to the club that he's very, very lucky to be playing for. If it was up to me i'd cancel his contract tomorrow.