Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Anthony Ujah? :) Scored 4 goals for Lillestrom today, scored 14 in 26 games last season. Born in 1990.

Scored another two goals today and have now scored 7 goals in 5 games.

If we do sign two strikers this off season i'd definitely like to see him as the second one.

Would anyone go for Phil Jones if Blackburn go down? He's been linked with big clubs in the past, but I guess the English 'price doubler' might be a problem.

Pretty sure he's just (like in the last 6 months) signed a new, long term contract so it'd take a big bid to get him.

Would anyone go for Phil Jones if Blackburn go down? He's been linked with big clubs in the past, but I guess the English 'price doubler' might be a problem.

Pretty sure he's just (like in the last 6 months) signed a new, long term contract so it'd take a big bid to get him.

£35m should do it.

£35m should do it.

Bargain - wonder if Blackburn could bribe the daft local lad into signing a NDA?

Depending on who goes down, I can see thefollowing:

Moses from Wigan.............2 million

Puncheon from Southampton..............2 million

Mendes from Denmark...............free

Larsson from Birmingham..............free

Elmander from Bolton................free

Ireland from Villa...........season long loan

and a couple of cheapish signings from the lower leagues

Out thedoor......................Campbell, Enrique, Barton, Kuqi and Routledge

Pardew will have Lua Lua, Kadar back in the squad, Ferguson and Tavernier as cover at full back. Airey, Inman and Richardson to go out on loan. Ben Arfa and Gosling back in the squad and considered by the owner to be like new signings.

Result..............about 15 million income, 4 million outgoings

AND 40 MILLION PLUS OFF THE CLUB DEBT.

Next season result.........................a long fight against relegation,

Also, I wonder if the 30 million Ashley got up front for Carroll has already gone off the debt or whether he has banked it. If the latter, I wonder how much interest will have accrued on that little lot by the end of August!

Depending on who goes down, I can see thefollowing:

Moses from Wigan.............2 million

Puncheon from Southampton..............2 million

Mendes from Denmark...............free

Larsson from Birmingham..............free

Elmander from Bolton................free

Ireland from Villa...........season long loan

and a couple of cheapish signings from the lower leagues

Out thedoor......................Campbell, Enrique, Barton, Kuqi and Routledge

Pardew will have Lua Lua, Kadar back in the squad, Ferguson and Tavernier as cover at full back. Airey, Inman and Richardson to go out on loan. Ben Arfa and Gosling back in the squad and considered by the owner to be like new signings.

Result..............about 15 million income, 4 million outgoings

AND 40 MILLION PLUS OFF THE CLUB DEBT.

Next season result.........................a long fight against relegation,

Also, I wonder if the 30 million Ashley got up front for Carroll has already gone off the debt or whether he has banked it. If the latter, I wonder how much interest will have accrued on that little lot by the end of August!

Nothing like as much as the Corporation tax due on it if he doesn't either spend it or pay off some of the debt.

Pablo Osvaldo of Espanyol.....I mentioned him a few weeks ago and looks like he`s getting interest from Spurs now.....I think he has the attributes to be a good player in the Prem league

Any opinion of Lukas Podolski? I know his domestic record hasn`t been that great recently though (not always playing as a striker mind) but his record at international level is immense.....both are at small-ish clubs an could be realistic targets but in saying that, the latter does have the Shearer syndrome in that he`s happy to play only for his hometown club.

Would prefer it if we don`t go for big 6`4 target man type of striker......but I can see us ending up with Carlton fucking Cole for ridiculous money.

Guest CaPiTaL cHaP

Mubarak Wakaso from Villarreal is a young DM whom i think could have a bright future. Looks talented and athletic. Only 20 i think.