Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Whether or not you require pace to be effective in the Premier League is pretty redundant. I don't want us paying more money for players who take about a day to counter.

Guest Loven11

Hamit Altintop is to part company with Bayern Munich when his contract expires in the summer.

Don't know much about him, any good?

Guest Shaun

Hamit Altintop is to part company with Bayern Munich when his contract expires in the summer.

Don't know much about him, any good?

He's good. We've been "reportedly" after him before. Great right foot, scored some absolutely INCREDIBLE long range goals.

Guest Shaun

Isn't he on his way to Real Madrid?

Would be a dumb move seeing as he said he needs to move in order to find regular football.

Snodgrass would do fine in the Prem, to say you need pace is a myth. Everytime I've seen him he's been probably a class above everyone on the pitch, has an elegance about him. And he's left footed and can take set pieces. For £3million(ish) he's worth a go.

Is Altintop good as fullback? They only have Arbeloa as backup for both sides and it's the only place I can see Altintop adding something meaningful to their squad.

He's quite versatile - can play on both wings, through the centre and if even as fullback. But I'd say fullback is the least position to play him.

Guest VegasToon

Would love to see us go after Adam Johnson.  With Man City's rumored spending this summer, I don't see how he is going to get in a game.  I'd also take Milner back.

Not gonna happen but imagine Zoggy, Ben Arfa and Johnson behind a quality striker.

If we bought them too there is not much chance we'd be buying a striker of any repute n all.

Guest VegasToon

Not gonna happen but imagine Zoggy, Ben Arfa and Johnson behind a quality striker.

Dempsey

Zoggy                        Ben Afra                        Johnson

Barton                            Tiote

:frantic: