Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Graham Carr our head scout is bloody Alan Carrs dad?????????

I hate A. Carr's humor, it's bloody pathetic.. Or is it just me?

Just you. He's sidesplittingly funny.

Gibson has a great shoot on him but looks extremely average overall going by his ManU appearances.

His long range shooting is his only attribute worth noting, yes.

If we were to sign an Irish midfielder, I'd go for  James McCarthy. Looks a decent prospect.

Assuming we stay in the Premier League, I reckon our transfer budget will be somewhere around £20m with £15m to cover wages a larger squad would require.

If the Jonas to Lazio stories are particularly true then I'd take it, and move the FM transfer budget slider so we have maybe £30m and £15m wages. See if some idiot will take Smith and Xisco and release Campbell

Like the sound of Marveaux and Larsson on frees. If Ireland performs he is welcome at up to £3m, otherwise he is surplus to requirements.

I'd be prepared to pay up to £15m for Chris Samba or alternatively £10m for Brede Hangeland. See if we can find some sort of cheapo second striker and a full back same way we got Tiote If not, David N'Gog. Aaron Ramsey on loan.

All that is left should go on another striker but I don't know who.

Assuming we stay in the Premier League, I reckon our transfer budget will be somewhere around £20m with £15m to cover wages a larger squad would require.

If the Jonas to Lazio stories are particularly true then I'd take it, and move the FM transfer budget slider so we have maybe £30m and £15m wages. See if some idiot will take Smith and Xisco and release Campbell

Like the sound of Marveaux and Larsson on frees. If Ireland performs he is welcome at up to £3m, otherwise he is surplus to requirements.

I'd be prepared to pay up to £15m for Chris Samba or alternatively £10m for Brede Hangeland. See if we can find some sort of cheapo second striker and a full back same way we got Tiote If not, David N'Gog. Aaron Ramsey on loan.

Not good enough.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:lol:

A lot of people have  a go when people suggest transfers yet they never do it themselves. So why don't some of you tell us who you want and we'll see whether you people are such genius's.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A lot of people have  a go when people suggest transfers yet they never do it themselves. So why don't some of you tell us who you want and we'll see whether you people are such genius's.

Genius's :lol: