Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Wayne Bridge?  Jonathan fucking Spector?  Give over man!

Did I say I wanted to sign him? This is the realistic transfer targets thread. A player on a free who plays a number of positions who are manager has signed before is probably going to be considered by the club in the summer.

Guest Stephen927

Bridge is alright but he's getting on now, on ridiculous wages and his injury record is poor. That'll probably only get worse.

Wayne Bridge?  Jonathan f***ing Spector?  Give over man!

Did I say I wanted to sign him? This is the realistic transfer targets thread. A player on a free who plays a number of positions who are manager has signed before is probably going to be considered by the club in the summer.

not necessarily.  Using that theory, we could be linked with Hayden Mullins too then.

Wayne Bridge?  Jonathan f***ing Spector?  Give over man!

not necessarily.  Using that theory, we could be linked with Hayden Mullins too then.

We could but Spector is 25 and Mullins is past 30.

Not necessarily is a neutral statement by the way. If someone said we could have Gervinho, N'Zogbia, Samba and a top striker so we'd have no money left to supplement the squad, I would accept Spector a squad filler.

Wayne Bridge?  Jonathan f***ing Spector?  Give over man!

Did I say I wanted to sign him? This is the realistic transfer targets thread. A player on a free who plays a number of positions who are manager has signed before is DEFINITLEY going to be considered by the club in the summer.

Guest je85

As Pardew previously mentioned looking for versatile players that can play a number of positions (think he named Phil Neville as the example)  I'd be surprised if we wouldn't be in for Spector now, cover for Tiote, full back positions and he's even been slung up front.

Wouldn't mind players such as Spector, Seb Larsson if it was for the bench and cover.

Spector

Larsson

Zoggy

Demba Ba

Elmander

Would improve us and make us deeper as a squad.

I can see Parker staying there tbh.

Probably. Who would buy him? He's an okay player but probably on ridiculously high wages and West Ham are going to want to jack up the price on account of the whole "player of the year" thing.