Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Amazing, was in level 7 corner, mate wanted to leave at half time. I'm lost for words at how mental it went when Tiotes rocket went it. The Arsenal fans were fucking shit, may as well of not been there tbh.

Just got back in! So proud of everyone associated with the club. Credit to all the fans who stayed and sang.

Arsenal fans you are terrible :lol:

Sooo happy. Shame we didn't win.

On a serious note that game could be the one that keeps us up and destroys any doubt on going down.

I was upset with the starting line up and the way we were set up. And i was annoyed we didn't bring a sub on til the 70th minute and we only brought a second on in the 86thish?

Best/Loven and Jonas and surprisingly Enrique were poor today. But i'm not arsed. I'm over the moon :)

Madness, utter utter madness.

4-0

:tiote:

4-4

:mackems:

How apt!!!!

I've seen that post by about 10 people now, but what is great is that it seems to  be posted as if they think they are the first to do so, which makes it great.

Just heard Lockwood on the radio.

"It comes back to Tiote who launches a strike...OH! OH! OH! CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK THE ROOM! What a game, what a club!"

:lol:

It was "BOOM! BOOM! CHEICK CHEICK THE ROOM!!!"

what a spacker :lol:

loved it ;)

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger: "It was a good game with a lot of incidents and turning points, [but] the sending off was detrimental to us and some of the decisions went against us today. We were under pressure and we had problems to finish in the second half. It's unpredictable sometimes, and it became difficult. At 4-1 we panicked a bit. But we were a little bit unlucky too. You have to take it on the chin and look at the positives. I didn't see the sending off very well. But Barton should have been sent off too. We dropped two points, for sure.

Weren't both incidents consecutive?  ???

Has to be Game Of The Day on Sky... surely?

"United" will claw out a last minute draw against Wolves.  And they'll go on for 45 minutes about how that surely was the turning point of the season (for "United") and that we'll all look back on this as the week that "united" won the title.

What was Harper doing for the 4th goal celebrations!? That's hilarious. :lol: :lol:

What was Harper doing for the 4th goal celebrations!? That's hilarious. :lol: :lol:

Has to be Game Of The Day on Sky... surely?

"United" will claw out a last minute draw against Wolves.  And they'll go on for 45 minutes about how that surely was the turning point of the season (for "United") and that we'll all look back on this as the week that "united" won the title.

Looking more likely now, Wolves lead 2-1.

Guest JamesyJazz

i'M DRUNK and I f***ing love the toon. f*** Andy Carrol, f*** Mike and f*** all those naysayers who doubt the doubters who treat the toon as a curse not  a blessing. NO OTHER TEAM ARE Better, they are the best team ever and i f***ing wanna cry cause they made meso proud today. All the s*** I've had to endure over my 16 years, today made it all worth it. Long live the gerodie spirit their my team and fcukn anyone who doesnt like supporting them. I f***ing love my Geordies and always will.

Ditto,class post,but for 16 years substitute 48 years for me.

The entertainers are back!

Trying to look at it without any B&W specs on, don't see the claim for a red on Barton's challenge.

Guy went in strong but well into the ball and not over it.

reminded me of the tackle on ben arfa. got the ball first but went in with excessive force, way more than necessary and on the reply could easily of broken his leg but when u get the ball first you can always claim its not dangerous just like city did when de jong got away with his