Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Glad he's gone to give Rafa full control. We did bring in some right flops under Carr but Ive got to believe these players were way down the list. Let's not forget players like Gameiro, Lacazette and Aubameyang were at the top of his list. Unfortunately Ashley always does things on the cheap

Glad he's gone to give Rafa full control. We did bring in some right flops under Carr but Ive got to believe these players were way down the list. Let's not forget players like Gameiro, Lacazette and Aubameyang were at the top of his list. Unfortunately Ashley always does things on the cheap

Matuidi, Vertonghen, Payet, Mahrez, Zouma...

Did some good, did some bad. Enjoy retirement, no hard feelings.

This pretty much :thup:

Agreed. Hopefully it's further good news in terms of Benitez taking full charge of operations. No need for a scout to have as much power as he did, another stupid 'I know better than anyone else' decision by Ashley on the back of a couple of successful money-making transfers.

About time, although I will always be grateful for Yohann Cabaye & arguably the most

naturally gifted footballer Newcastle United ever had Hatem Ben Arfa (come home Hatem).

absolute fucking nonsense Ben arfa was not that at all. didn't have anywhere near the talent of Tino,Ginola,Solano,Peter Beardsley, gazza or even Laurent Robert

give your head a shake

That's a good point tbf

About time, although I will always be grateful for Yohann Cabaye & arguably the most

naturally gifted footballer Newcastle United ever had Hatem Ben Arfa (come home Hatem).

absolute f***ing nonsense Ben arfa was not that at all. didn't have anywhere near the talent of Tino,Ginola,Solano,Peter Beardsley, gazza or even Laurent Robert

give your head a shake

Judging purely on talent then HBA's one of the most gifted we've had.

Matuidi, Vertonghen, Payet, Mahrez, Zouma...

Kante

absolute f***ing nonsense Ben arfa was not that at all. didn't have anywhere near the talent of Tino,Ginola,Solano,Peter Beardsley, gazza or even Laurent Robert

give your head a shake

Judging purely on talent then HBA's one of the most gifted we've had.

I'm with geordiedean on this one. "Talent" isn't just about technique.

I don't get the Ben Arfa obsession. I loved seeing him play, as I've loved many players at this club. Good players come and go.