Aston Villa 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 10/04/11 - post match reaction from page 27

Nate

f**k off.  Bunch of useless c**ts!!!  Asking for two wins in the row a bit too much was it? 

I'm getting dragged to f**kin tescos now by the mrs..... can this day get anyworse?....just shoot me now. 

:lol:

Don't you dare laugh!!!  I'm so close the edge!! :crazy2:

Very poor performance. Too many players simply going through the motions today and that saddens me. Feel for the lads who paid to travel down to watch such garbage. Being not good enough is one thing, but lack of effort is something else.

Aye, £41 pounds for an adult ticket. Absolutely disgraceful from AVFC, cunts from top to bottom at that club.

f**k off.  Bunch of useless c**ts!!!  Asking for two wins in the row a bit too much was it? 

I'm getting dragged to f**kin tescos now by the mrs..... can this day get anyworse?....just shoot me now. 

Aye it can, cos unless it's a Tesco's extra it'll have shut at 4

Scotland

Everyone saying Barton should shut his mouth, wasn't the interview that was in the english press from a french journalist from months ago?

irrelevant. what is relevant is that the comments only got published recently so the increased pressure and scrutiny on him starts from that point.

Guest BooBoo

Pardew saying we gave the effort but missed our core.

True. Effort was ok but missing Tiote, Nolan, Best, Shola was crippling. We've said it all season long but our squad fillers are bloody awful.

Missed our core because he's playing for Liverpool presumably. Don't insult my intelligence you fucking snake.

You are my favourite poster atm like, you're saying all the things I can't help thinking. :lol:

We'll be OK this season but I've been worried about next season since January.  Could go badly wrong.

7.5 Harper: did nothing wrong all game

7.0 Simpson: coped with Ashley young quite well... Considering how shit saylor was next to

him and barton in front of him

3.0 saylor: slow, no technique and a liability. woeful performance.

7.0 williamson: his usual steady self

6.5 Enrique: going through the motions... Only glimpses of his quality

4.0 Barton: should shut the fuck up and concentrate on playing football.. Everyone was watching his performance after his comments during the week... and proved the people who were laughing at him... That he's not England quality.. As a captain he was a disgrace... Spent mote time complaining tonthe referee than playing the quality football he's capable of.

6.5 Guthrie: no pace or fitness... Sprayed the ball around ok... Not incsive enough when attacking

6.0 collocini: out of position... No positional

sense... Didn't look comfortable at all

6.5 gutierrez: same as always... lacks end product...

4.0 ranger: started brightly... But doesn't have the mental toughness or intelligence to make it at this level... To slow to react alot of the tim

6.0 lovenkrands: compared to ranger he looked a decent player... Not able

to finish.

btw was ferguson injured or something? not saying he wouldve changed the result at all but he's shown enough in previous games to suggest he would've offered something different today.

Wasn't 100% for definite.  Calf Muscle Strain from the last game hadn't quite gone away.