Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

Guest Loven11

Meh, I knew we wouldn't get anything today. Roll on next week and I reckon we'll beat Birmingham.

Utter waste of two hours of weekend time off work. More for those who travelled down to Anfield.

That was Lovenkrands' whole week's work. Don't want to think how much he got paid for it. :lol:

Another one of those irritating deflected goals against a top team. So unfortunate.

Barton's set pieces and the referee were both absolutely dire. The penalty was an utter joke.

Guest neesy111

To be expected that.  Our 3rd worst PL ground after OT and SB.

Simpson, Williamson, Barton, Nolan, lovenkrands and shola all need to look at their performances.

Jonas MOTM by a mile.

Ohh well. At least we're safe. I think.

I wouldn't f***ing count on it.

Fa should dock us points for conning the league into believing that Peter Lovenkrands is a footballer.

Two rank bad decisions by Williamson, but overall they're still a class above us. Their third goal was the sort we couldn't score if we'd played for a week.

Suarez made a big difference for them. Very good, inventive player.

I'm pleased we kept going and the heads didn't go down. But our limitations were exposed today.

The difference is Nile can control the ball and keep it at his feet, Shola cannot so we just end up losing possession straight away.

Nile enabled us to have a bit more possession on the edge of their box, okay we did not score but yeah I think he made a difference in the short time he got.

Guest BooBoo

Pathetic showing. Our strikeforce was poor but Jesus, our midfield today was appalling. Jonas aside, the midfield was awful. Barton's delivery was useless and Nolan was invisible.

Another one of those irritating deflected goals against a top team. So unfortunate.

Barton's set pieces and the referee were both absolutely dire. The penalty was an utter joke.

Barton's set pieces tend to reflect his emotional state I think. He was obviously wound up from start to finish today and it showed.

What a f***ing cuntish name Jonjo is :lol:

Nearly as bad as Dale. Are you a chipmunk?

My names Liam  :thup:

Damn. That's shattered my illusions that you were one half of a Disney cartoon duo. :(

I'm genuinely sorry I did that now :(

I was going to see if you could introduce me to that hot girl chipmunk with the pantsuit.

...what?

I'm afraid those issues are your own :lol:

:lol: Hey fuck you, she was hot, in a "Wow, I'm sick" kind of way.

Jose with a half hearted clap there

He was clapping the magnificent home support, before he sat on the Liverpool bench.

Pardew took him off early so he could go sit in the Kop.