Sammy Ameobi released

James

Sounds like he's orchestrating things in this reserve game. Hope he's taken confidence from his first team run outs and we see him mature as a player. He's looked far too raw for him so far but his pace and feet are impressive

Samuel Ameobi @Sammy_Ameobi

BA...HUH! What did he sign for? Absolutely Nothing! #ledge

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Is that a chant or has he just done that himself?

Done that himself I think. That chant needs to sung when Ba comes back from the ACoN.

Sorry, but its old. I mentioned it here in the summer.

Just saw this on Twitter  :lol:

New Ba chant, hope he signs.

BA! HURRR! YEAH! WHAT DID HE SIGN FOR?    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Says on the official site that it felt more like an impact injury rather then anything serious.

An impact to those legs, sounds pretty serious to me!

Even Cajun knew what was going on.

Shame for him, he looks like he has promise from what I've seen. Hope he makes a strong recovery.

Gutted for him.

Our young players really don't have any luck at what should be a key stage in their development.

Kadar, Vuckic and now Sammy have all suffered lengthy injuries, even Matty Pattison looked good until he did his knee.

As harsh as it sounds but it may make the Prior deal more likely to happen. In the space of a week we are now 2 forwards down. One out for about 4-6 weeks to the ACN, the other out for what could be the rest of season. The club may look at the situation and think Prior could be a bit of cover for next to nothing, like the Cookie monster was this time last season.