Sammy Ameobi released

James

Good news :thup:

Maybe a return for the last couple of games of the season?

If we are doing well, maybe. He's shown f*** all in the games he has played tbh.

I've been a bit disappointed. I know he's young but he's obviously got talent. His problems so far have been using almost no brain, final delivery and defensive shitness. I would much prefer us to persevere with Ferguson at the moment if Sammy is not up to the mark yet

Guest neesy111

Good news :thup:

Maybe a return for the last couple of games of the season?

If we are doing well, maybe. He's shown fuck all in the games he has played tbh.

• 2 months later...

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Doctor tried to persuade my parents to have an abortion because they were certain I'd have down syndrome...20 years later, look at me now!

Doctor tried to persuade my parents to have an abortion because they were certain I'd have down syndrome...20 years later, look at me now!

Interesting, great credit to the Ameobi family that

I think the doctors make the parents aware that the child potentially could have down syndrome?

Don't think the doctor would advise the parents to push towards an abortion, doesn't seem right at all.

Aye, the pointy haircut he was sporting at dinnertime didn't make him look special at all!!!

Can't believe anyone ever doubted him, especially a medical professional, he's an Ameobi for fuck sake. Even with Down's Syndrome he'd probably still put the Mackems to the sword year in, year out.

Can't believe anyone ever doubted him, especially a medical professional, he's an Ameobi for fuck sake. Even with Down's Syndrome he'd probably still put the Mackems to the sword year in, year out.

Well Shola does.

It'll have been the length of his legs on the primitive scan.  Think limb length (though no expert) is soem kind of indicator of problems.  Probably in the days before amnio- semtissis (sp?)

Guest Craig-NUFC

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi

Sitting in the box with Kano and Potts, as if one of @dembabafoot 's boys have brought a chicken cottage bucket in...

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi

...a brothers gotta know there's a time and a place for fried chicken #packlunch

:lol: :lol: