Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

There's a lot of people saying he'll take them straight back up but I'm not so sure. I don't think his tactics would win a league. They're decent "underdog" tactics which work in the lower half of the PL but now he needs to go on the offensive and win matches and, as we found out, he's not so great at that.

Would be a nice ego deflater if they stayed down next year.

There's a lot of people saying he'll take them straight back up but I'm not so sure. I don't think his tactics would win a league. They're decent "underdog" tactics which work in the lower half of the PL but now he needs to go on the offensive and win matches and, as we found out, he's not so great at that.

It would be fucking great tbh. :lol:

Birmingham play that sort of game and usually manage to yo-yo themselves back up dont they? Difficult one because I like WHAM but hate Allardyce.

Yep, think this could be the case.

Out by December.

tbh we weren't much better than an Allerdyce type team 1st half of last season

Irrespective of their style of play though, they'll be by far the biggest, most prestigious club in that league. So you'd expect they'll still have the best players.

I think there will be a relegation hangover type thing going on at West Ham for the first few months. Unstable club with fans already pissed off with the players.

wonder if his demands were cash to rebuild the team or does he want to keep most of the team

be worth keeping an eye on what they do this summer, could decide their fate for quite a period of time because I can see them having a prolonged stay down there if they get it wrong

I think there will be a relegation hangover type thing going on at West Ham for the first few months. Unstable club with fans already pissed off with the players.

You just described how quite a few people felt about this club 2 years ago. :lol: