Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

What's that game show where they money starts high and once the timer starts the money starts to decrease? That's what Ashley has done with Pardew's transfer money, spend it quickly or not at all.

Just admitting the fact I've never seen him play or know what he looks like.

Purely going by the reactions on here he looks like he could do a job though. :lol:

I've watched him twice this season and he scored 5 goals in those 2 games.

He's obviously a good player from his record but I know absolutely nothing about him. Just being honest.

Ditto.

Go on youtube. Find a compilation of him. Post a douchey "Welcome to Newcastle" comment. Sit back and wait for flaming from fans of other clubs. Simples.

I just looked at one of his yt videos.  3 of the top 4 comments..

Welcome to Valencia

Welcome to Arsenal

Welcome to Newcastle

Apparently we're just going to share him around.

95 goals a season. Divided by 3.

Still decent like.

That .666666666666666666666666666667 of a goal against Sunderland was class like.

What's that game show where they money starts high and once the timer starts the money starts to decrease? That's what Ashley has done with Pardew's transfer money, spend it quickly or not at all.

Divided. All the staff bickering about who to spend the £35m on. :lol:

This thread is going to end up as this seasons Ben Arfa thread.

As long as it ends with the same outcome, it's all good :lol:

What, him coming, playing 3 games and getting a season ending injury?

A long drawn out transfer, a loan deal, a broken leg, buying him injured, selling our best striker, and him not playing again until the following year? :D

A long drawn out transfer, a loan deal, a broken leg, buying him injured, selling our best striker, and him not playing again until the following year? :D

He would be our best striker though.

What, him coming, playing 3 games and getting a season ending injury?

Fucking knew someone would say that. This place is full of cunts :lol:

All I know about him is that Bordeaux fans were wanking over him last Summer desperate for him to sign. He's been doing well at a supposedly poor club, broken into the national side so always assumed he was quality... Never actually seen him play though :lol:

He would be our best striker though.

All in all good business then :snod:

All I know about him is that Bordeaux fans were wanking over him last Summer desperate for him to sign. He's been doing well at a supposedly poor club, broken into the national side (long list) so always assumed he was quality... Never actually seen him play though :lol:

That could describe DJ Campbell

Just playing Devil's advocate

All I know about him is that Bordeaux fans were wanking over him last Summer desperate for him to sign. He's been doing well at a supposedly poor club, broken into the national side (long list) so always assumed he was quality... Never actually seen him play though :lol:

What national side has DJ Campbell broken into?

Talk of him wanting to go to Valencia but them not being able to afford it worries me a little, reminiscent of the Owen situation where he only came here because Liverpool couldn't afford him and ended up being a mercenary cunt. That said, if he signs, will not judge him based on how that turned out.

You'll never beat the Ben Arfa thread. Ever.

He clearly wants Spain but Valencia are skint, Villarreal have to get rid of Rossi first and Atletico would have to sell Forlan. It's definitely do-able, but bloody Spurs are lurking everywhere. Never seen him play, but he seems very good so lets hope we can push this through.

What national side has DJ Campbell broken into?

He's gotten onto Capello's long list.

Clearly a lie made up by MA/DL (Satan/Bride of Satan) to try and convince gullible support (you lot) that efforts are being made (they aren't) to bring players in (no one will come). 

We're making a double figure bid :frantic:

... for a striker! :frantic:

Actually we arn't. We have made a 10 million Euro bid for him, that would only be around £7.5m-£8m.

How many Rupees is it mate?