Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Tottenham, Valencia, Paris and Lille snapped up the services of Kevin Gameiro. Except surprise or twist, the star of Lorient will not escape any of these four clubs. For now, the player remains focused on his desire to join Valencia. Reportedly, the Spanish club must again be closer to Lorient these days to try to reach agreement in the transfer. Remains whether Valencia will be ready to offer more than 6 million euros as was the case last January, and get closer 8-10,000,000 expected by Lorient.

Doesn't seem like our supposed offer is being considered.

Just admitting the fact I've never seen him play or know what he looks like.

Purely going by the reactions on here he looks like he could do a job though. :lol:

I've watched him twice this season and he scored 5 goals in those 2 games.

Purely going by the reactions on here he looks like he could do a job though. :lol:

Maybe someone in France saw Leon Best play twice this season.

He's obviously a good player from his record but I know absolutely nothing about him. Just being honest.

He's obviously a good player from his record but I know absolutely nothing about him. Just being honest.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Go on youtube. Find a compilation of him. Post a douchey "Welcome to Newcastle" comment. Sit back and wait for flaming from fans of other clubs. Simples.

I've seen him play a few odd games and he's been pretty impressive. That's the extent of what I know about him and I'd imagine the vast, vast majority's, barring those who watch Ligue 1 most weeks. Couldn't tell you if he'd actually succeed in the PL.

I'll feel better when Spurs get a striker tbh. Otherwise I won't feel confident we're going to get anyone as whenever we're linked to someone, they'll soon be linked with Spurs.

Ditto.

Go on youtube. Find a compilation of him. Post a douchey "Welcome to Newcastle" comment. Sit back and wait for flaming from fans of other clubs. Simples.

I just looked at one of his yt videos.  3 of the top 4 comments..

Welcome to Valencia

Welcome to Arsenal

Welcome to Newcastle

Apparently we're just going to share him around.

Ditto.

Welcome to Valencia

Welcome to Arsenal

Welcome to Newcastle

95 goals a season. Divided by 3.

Still decent like.

Ditto.

Welcome to Valencia

Welcome to Arsenal

Welcome to Newcastle

You can't watch a youtube video of a half decent player these days without reading those kind of comments from fans of about 10 different clubs! :lol: