Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Think we could do worse than Sinclair like. He's not great, but it's the sort of position we need some more ability in. If we sign someone there then we can allow someone to go on loan.

Think we could do worse than Sinclair like. He's not great, but's the sort of position we need some more ability in. If we sign someone there then we can allow someone to go on loan.

Agree i would definitely look at a winger of that mould in the summer for the squad.

The fact Obertan is probably our best winger outside of HBA says enough( i consider Marveaux an attacking midfielder)

Guest bimpy474

Think we could do worse than Sinclair like. He's not great, but it's the sort of position we need some more ability in. If we sign someone there then we can allow someone to go on loan.

Aye, said this a while back. I like this lad, can play both sides of a striker and would be perfect for our 4-3-3 (if Pardew actually stuck with it). Shame we wont even go in for him.

Swansea will have their heart in their mouth waiting for that bid to come in. It'll be like me playing poker when I get pocket aces and another one comes out on the flop.  :lol:

Think someone has got their figures wrong, can't see Swansea turning down anything more than £3m. Michu for £12m however.