Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Thought he was meant to be a really good talent? seems a rubbish move for him if so.

Why? I think he's making a better move than Van Ginkel for example, who will never fight himself in their first team for the foreseeable future. He'll get first team action, CL football and more exposure than at FC Groningen.

Thought he was meant to be a really good talent? seems a rubbish move for him if so.

Why? I think he's making a better move than Van Ginkel for example, who will never fight himself in their first team for the foreseeable future. He'll get first team action, CL football and more exposure than at FC Groningen.

Moving to a dreadful, dreadful league, with only one team. Only actual challenge for him will be the few games they play in the champions league. I'd imagine Van Ginkel will at least be loaned out to a half decent club as they have  been doing with the likes of Lukaku and Courtios.

Fernando Duarte ‏@Fernando_Duarte 8m

Former AFC player and current Corinthians director Edu says Paulinho is pretty close to join Spurs.

:anguish:

Could become a great signing if he adapt well.

He's a quality player but i wonder about the balance of the Spurs midfield.... aren't Paulinho and Dembele a bit similar? then you go into the Sandro conundrum as well as the likes of Holtby etc etc.

Not knocking Paulinho the player just wonder if a different type of a player would be better served.

He's a quality player but i wonder about the balance of the Spurs midfield.... aren't Paulinho and Dembele a bit similar? then you go into the Sandro conundrum as well as the likes of Holtby etc etc.

Not knocking Paulinho the player just wonder if a different type of a player would be better served.

Not sure what the Sandro conundrum is, but I think those two would make an excellent partnership. They could really use a direct replacement for Modric though, think they missed him a lot. Moutinho would've been perfect

Not sure what the Sandro conundrum is, but I think those two would make an excellent partnership. They could really use a direct replacement for Modric though, think they missed him a lot. Moutinho would've been perfect

Conumdrum being i don't find a Sandro-Paulinho-Dembele trio creative enough and i'm not sure i like the Paulinho-Dembele pivot as i don't think they exactly compliment each other.

Obviously they have never played together so i can't possibly know for sure but from what i know about those two players i don't see them feeding of each others strengths and weaknesses too well.

I haven't seen enough of Paulinho, but he seems to sit deep more often than not, him and Sandro with Dembele or maybe Holtby in front of him sounds pretty decent. Whatever happens their definitely in need of a top center midfielder.

Glad Isco's supposedly going to Madrid, wasn't looking forward to him tearing us a new one first day of the season.

Be just Silva, Yaya, Navas, Aguero and Fernandinho now :lol:

Might just be single figures with them though.