Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

If Spurs buy all those, maybe we can bid for Sigurdsson. Nice replacement for Cabaye.

Like this idea, but Levy vs Ashley would never work.

That could be a goer tbh, he's been underwhelming. Can't see him going for less than what he cost us though...

Next!

Spurs make me proper jealous - everything about their hire of AVB and moving the club forward has been great. HP as sponsor, excellent signings, young & exciting manager. Hell man. Really think with that cash injection and few more signings they could make a real title challenge. Fucking hell we were neck & neck with Spurs not too long ago. :(

Guest Howaythetoon

I used to really dislike Spurs but lately, they are the model PL club, and I for one would far rather see them winning things than any of the other so-called top 4. They are very ambitious without being silly and they seem to know when to sell a player and when to get rid of a manager. Everything about them seems to work.

Its amazing that only a few years back, they were perennial strugglers who we would regularly either thrash or beat. A club who would even lose out to us when it come to signings.

Today, they are CL material in very single way and we are bottom half PL material in every single way.

Thanks Mike!

Cunt..

I used to really dislike Spurs but lately, they are the model PL club, and I for one would far rather see them winning things than any of the other so-called top 4. They are very ambitious without being silly and they seem to know when to sell a player and when to get rid of a manager. Everything about them seems to work.

Its amazing that only a few years back, they were perennial strugglers who we would regularly either thrash or beat. A club who would even lose out to us when it come to signings.

Today, they are CL material in very single way and we are bottom half PL material in every single way.

Thanks Mike!

Cunt..

Sort of looks like you've signed off your post "Cunt" there mind.

Spurs are far more likeable now Redknapp isn't there, tbh.

That, and the fact we're nowhere near going toe-to-toe with them anymore.

:sadnod: Still love beating them/hate losing to them, but during Redknapp's tenure was the pinnacle of my dislike for them.

Thanks Mike!

c***..

Sort of looks like you've signed off your post "c***" there mind.

:lol: :lol:

Spurs are far more likeable now Redknapp isn't there, tbh.

That, and the fact we're nowhere near going toe-to-toe with them anymore.

:sadnod: Still love beating them/hate losing to them, but during Redknapp's tenure was the pinnacle of my dislike for them.

They/We may have had a shit match but we beat them on the opening match of last season as well. Things have changed massively since then.

Guest palnese

Completely passed me by that Dempsey had left. Shame, likeable player. But that's one less Premier League player with a RIDICULOUS squad number. No malo.

Speaking of squad numbers. Diaby finally gave up #2 at Arsenal. Thank fuck for that.

Completely passed me by that Dempsey had left. Shame, likeable player. But that's one less Premier League player with a RIDICULOUS squad number. No malo.

:lol: Had to get that filth out of the PL.

Guest chopey

Would anybody else find it quite funny if Cabaye ends up at PSG and Arsenal end up with plan D or E transfer targets (they might even take Debuchy and Tiote)