Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Part of me says i can't blame him for moving on. If i was 23, at a club i had no 'romantic' affection for, and had City's minimum-wage dangled in front of me (plus a slimy agent in my earhole, no doubt)... you'd struggle to turn it down. But surely, as determined as he may be, he can't be blind to the context and must know that his actual footballing career is under threat.

Can see Rodwell getting some game time tbh, no idea how Sinclair will get ahead of half the brilliant forwards city have

Aye exactly. A player of Sinclair's ilk is exactly what we need IMO.

They're getting like £20 million+ for Allen and Sinclair.

They look like signing Ki from Celtic and Pablo Hernandez from Valencia for half as much. Great business from Laudrup - not to mention they got that Michu for £2 million.

Scott Wilson‏@Scottwilsonecho

#SAFC have also been in touch with Spurs to inquire about Rose, Jenas and Huddlestone. West Brom's Jonas Olsson alternative full-back option

Sunderland have been asking about half of our squad.  They bid for Dawson, got turned down because it was far too low.  QPR and Stoke both offered more and their bids have been accepted and given permission to speak to Dawson.

Feel like Ki would fit in perfectly at Swansea. Upgrade over Joe Allen for sure.

Really impressed with what Swansea are doing tbh. Thought at the time Laudrup would be a real coup for them and reckon they'll do extremely well this year.

They're getting like £20 million+ for Allen and Sinclair.

They look like signing Ki from Celtic and Pablo Hernandez from Valencia for half as much. Great business from Laudrup - not to mention they got that Michu for £2 million.

Laudrup seems to be underrated as fuck over here as a manager. I know I'm biased as he's arguably my favourite player ever but he's a better manager than Rogers IMO and this season he will show it.

Think I posted on here at the time Keegan left he was my first choice for manager back then.

He doesn't hang around though Tooj. Seems to disagree with people and then just decide to fuck off.

Aye that's a fair point. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how Swansea do under him this year.

Off to Stoke on loan.

Nothing agreed yet though quite likely.  Stoke want an option to buy, Spurs want to leave it out at this time.  If Luongo does as well at Ipswich as everyone expects, Hudd could go next summer and Luongo take his place in the squad.  Rated as highly as Caulker was this time last year.

He doesn't hang around though Tooj. Seems to disagree with people and then just decide to f*** off.

Aye that's a fair point. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how Swansea do under him this year.

Agree with laudrup, the way he has went about things has been very impressive. You would think a team like Swansea would panic if they sold two key players like Allen and Sinclair. Far from it in fact though.

It's interesting that he's tapping into La Liga so much. Not only does he have plenty of links there he probably has an entire generation of Spanish players that worship him. And if the player themself doesn't then their father will be telling them to go play under Laudrup.

Off to Stoke on loan.

Nothing agreed yet though quite likely.  Stoke want an option to buy, Spurs want to leave it out at this time.  If Luongo does as well at Ipswich as everyone expects, Hudd could go next summer and Luongo take his place in the squad.  Rated as highly as Caulker was this time last year.

Think Huddlestone would be a nice signing for Stoke - a player with some actual technical ability

Off to Stoke on loan.

Well, i am surprised. Especially as i remember many a Spurs fan telling me a few years ago that 'The Hud' was as good, if not better then Fabregas. Seems unlikely that Spurs fans could have been so wrong, must be that Huddlestone just stopped performing to those high standards.

Was it an attitude problem MJ(L) ?