Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Fellaini is a very good player, however I think he is a dirty player and that stops me from liking him as much as other people do. Even before the Stoke game he has always been a one to put in a rash or over aggressive challenge, however for some reason he has always got away with it.

Unfortunately for Everton I think he is the spine of their team, take him away and not only do they lose a player able to win the ball back and protect the defence but they also lose a player who can create so much and even get on the end of so much. It would be extremely hard for Everton to find another player like that and I don't think a club like Everton could afford a player like that unless they find another gem, I think in order for Everton will end up having to buy 2 players in order to replace him.

Fellaini is a very good player, however I think he is a dirty player and that stops me from liking him as much as other people do. Even before the Stoke game he has always been a one to put in a rash or over aggressive challenge, however for some reason he has always got away with it.

Unfortunately for Everton I think he is the spine of their team, take him away and not only do they lose a player able to win the ball back and protect the defence but they also lose a player who can create so much and even get on the end of so much. It would be extremely hard for Everton to find another player like that and I don't think a club like Everton could afford a player like that unless they find another gem, I think in order for Everton will end up having to buy 2 players in order to replace him.

Sorry mate but I don't think you could have put more cliche/media rhetoric into one post if you tried.

Is he an important player for us? Of course he is. Is he our spine? No.

He's a great asset for us, and has been for more than just this season when papers have latched onto his ability and been pining for him to move to Man Utd or Chelsea. The way he can control the ball with the upper half of his body is outstanding, I honestly know very few players in the world who can control a ball like that so well. He's let down by the fact he is, generally, a crap passer of the ball. He often shows a lot of nice touches but also a lot of the time he messes up a simple pass. I obviously don't for one second want him to leave, nor can I lie and say him going wouldn't be a big blow.

But he's really not what I'd call the spine of our team. Osman is just as much, if not more, a "spine" in our team if we're talking about our play going through players. Jagielka, Baines, Pienaar are all just as much, if not more, a "spine" in our team.

Not buying this idea whatsoever that we'll suddenly fall flat on our faces if he goes. There's little to support that notion.

Will be absolutely livid if we don't get a CB now after Reading have signed Daniel Carrico and Southampton are reportedly close to Davide Astori from Cagliari

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/1310572645805.jpg

You gotta be fucking kidding me? :lol:

Honestly it's so disheartening seeing ourselves trying to live within its means now (despite whatever Ashley's agenda is for that) and seeing a team like Chelsea going out there and just buying a whole new team and can still avoid any sort of financial regulations. It's about time the FA implemented their own version of financial fair play and actually stick to their guns about it and deal out any punishments that are merited.

I know, really hope this is done sooner rather than later. Been getting more and more annoyed by it all over the past few years and it's ruining football for me. I know some people will say it has always been like this to some degree but it just feels like it has gone way beyond the limits of acceptability. Football is still great to watch but as a competition it's fucking shite these days.

That's the single most ridiculous piece of transfer tattle I have ever heard.

First of all, the days of us paying 12m for a player aren't coming back for a few years yet.

Secondly, Danny Graham?

This seems to have come from that fat turd The Moose, the most clueless source in the media.

Guest neesy111

Feel sorry for the lad because he could have been brilliant, but he should have retired about 5 years ago at least.

Doesn't have to if clubs are stupid enough to give him contracts.

Feel sorry for the lad because he could have been brilliant, but he should have retired about 5 years ago at least.

After some of his misdemeanours whilst playing for us he deserves absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.