Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Balotelli is one of those players who you just feel will throw his talent away because of his stupidity/laziness.

I hope it works out for him though because if he does get himself together then he'll be a great player.

Was Balo really that good in the Euro's other than the two goals against Germany? I didn't think he contributed a great deal in the games, and thought Di Natale looked much busier in general throughout the tournament.

I remember how Di Natale scored just almost immediately after he was subbed in for Balotelli in our group game against Italy. Balo had been shocking.

Really, the ratio of bad to good games I have seen from Balotelli doesn't suggest me he's worth the hassle.

Pretty much how I see it.

Was Balo really that good in the Euro's other than the two goals against Germany? I didn't think he contributed a great deal in the games, and thought Di Natale looked much busier in general throughout the tournament.

I remember how Di Natale scored just almost immediately after he was subbed in for Balotelli in our group game against Italy. Balo had been shocking.

Really, the ratio of bad to good games I have seen from Balotelli doesn't suggest me he's worth the hassle.

:nods:

Because of his natural talent (he's a great finisher) and athleticism he'll always have games where he's practically unplayable, but he also have far too many games where he's rubbish. Add on his reckless tackles that makes him far too likely to get sent off for a striker and he's not worth anywhere near £20m IMO.

:nods:

Because of his natural talent (he's a great finisher) and athleticism he'll always have games where he's practically unplayable, but he also have far too many games where he's rubbish. Add on his reckless tackles that makes him far too likely to get sent off for a striker and he's not worth anywhere near £20m IMO.

As it stands yes but i believe the fee is also that high because of what he could become, time well tell if the gamble comes off but Milan could easily come out of smelling of roses and they could also smell of shit.

Time will tell but the fee is mainly that high because of what he can become.

He's a twenty-two year old player who's contributed at big clubs for five seasons now and recently scored a brace in a European Championship semi-final. Regardless of your opinion of the player, the price isn't ridiculous.

he's done nowt for City this season and almost cost them the title last season with that red card vs Arsenal. He's been a lot more trouble than he's worth

He's a twenty-two year old player who's contributed at big clubs for five seasons now and recently scored a brace in a European Championship semi-final. Regardless of your opinion of the player, the price isn't ridiculous.

he's done nowt for City this season and almost cost them the title last season with that red card vs Arsenal. He's been a lot more trouble than he's worth

I think he countered that by the 13 PL goals he scored and the assist for the Aguero goal.

For me they can better for the outlay, £20m + £170k p/w wages.

Was just looking at the Man City squad.

Completely forgot that they bought Scott Sinclair  :lol:

Actually forgot this guy even existed, especially with Swansea still doing so well without him.

What a pointless existence.

Actually forgot this guy even existed, especially with Swansea still doing so well without him.

I'd take him tbh.

I like him too, and a lot of clubs would have him.

He was an idiot to go there.

Good signing for Milan and for the national team with Balotelli and El Shawaary playing together every week.

Look forward to seeing how he plays at a club he actually cares about rather than the circus he went to for money alone.

Same here.

I've always had a soft spot for Meelan since I was a bairn so I'll be watching as many of their games as I can on ESPN in the hope that he does well.

I'd take him tbh.

As would I. Very good player.

Milan are on decline. They sign his name more than his abilties. He wasn't that special at the Euro's.

Haven't seen him do anything to suggest he's close to the player he's built up to be.

In Sweden I think his reputation has been built by those desperate Serie A romantics who wanted Pirlo to get Ballon D'Or and use the word "grande" for anything they regard as good. In England, I get the impression he's been built up by the fact Mancini regards him so highly.

Milan are on decline. They sign his name more than his abilties. He wasn't that special at the Euro's.

Haven't seen him do anything to suggest he's close to the player he's built up to be.

In Sweden I think his reputation has been built by those desperate Serie A romantics who wanted Pirlo to get Ballon D'Or and use the word "grande" for anything they regard as good. In England, I get the impression he's been built up by the fact Mancini regards him so highly.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070526081822/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/1/15/CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg/200px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

I wouldn't say Milan are in decline, its a rebuilding phase with more focus on youth yes but decline? not sure, despite the shit start they have been in very good form over the last few months and now found themselves only 6 points from 3rd and i wouldn't be surprised if they are in the CL still next season and actually perform than they have this season.

They were in decline between when they last won the CL and this season but i honestly think slowly but surely they are on the up again.

Milan held on to their old guard for far too long, and are still feeling the effects now.

Slowly though they seem to be giving youth a chance, it's the only way forward for them, and any club really.

Milan aren't in decline so much as in transition for me, same with Inter and other Italian clubs, can't offset heavy losses via owner input of cash due to the FFP rules. Might end up being advantageous for Italian national team though.