Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Apparently there's a clause in Drogba's contract with that Chinese team that says he doesn't have to join them if he gets an offer from Barcelona, and he's meeting them tomorrow. :lol:

The Chinese thing might have just been a mutual PR thing from the team and Drogba, they say they have "agreed" to sign him and get exposure around the world, fans buy shirts etc and Drogba gets last minute offers from bigger clubs and the deal which was "agreed" is suddenly off. 

The Chinese thing might have just been a mutual PR thing from the team and Drogba, they say they have "agreed" to sign him and get exposure around the world, fans buy shirts etc and Drogba gets last minute offers from bigger clubs and the deal which was "agreed" is suddenly off. 

How would Drogba get any PR benefit from this?

They could have paid him like, obviously, but his reputation in China would hardly have been boosted by him agreeing a deal and then fucking off.

Said a good while ago Drogba is just what Barca need. Hope he goes there.

Yep, the one thing they lack is a forward who can physically dominate the opposition. Drogba's that guy and is more a team player than Ibra was.

Good signing for them, I'm starting to get seriously worried about how much all the teams at the top of the table are strengthening, come on Ashley buy Debuchey already...

We have Amalfitano and have apparently made a Good signing today.

Good signing for them, I'm starting to get seriously worried about how much all the teams at the top of the table are strengthening, come on Ashley buy Debuchey already...

Arsenal seem to be buying "older" players in recent windows. Giroud 26, Podolski 27, Arteta, Santos, Mertesacker, etc. Perhaps Wenger realises that he's got limited time left to win the CL (or any trophy!) for Arsenal now, therefore no time to afford to nurture youngsters into the first team.

Aye, I think there may have been a generation of youth players with Wilshere that he was expecting to all come good, and then they mostly didn't, and Fabergas and Nasri buggered off (though Wenger surely must have realised the former was going to) so he's lost some patience with youth system.

Still as much as Frimpong is a headcase if he can get that sorted out with some maturity he may be good, was kinda impressed with him...and also hilarious though

Who the f*** is Karim El Ahmadi?

We've signed him, apparently.

Spent three years at Feyenoord being a waste of space, than redeemed himself last season to the point where they offered him a new contract. They paid 5 million euros in 2008 form FC Twente and you're now paying 2,8 million. I don't think he's got what it takes to be a PL regular and at 27 he's not going to develop into one.