Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Swings and roundabouts for us though. While Man United, Man City and Chelsea have all significantly strengthened Arsenal and Spurs look all the more weaker without their key players.

Exactly why i'm happy about it, with RVP and Song seemingly leaving Arsenal are back to square one and Spurs have lost Modric and Adebayor for different reasons.

Even Chelsea are quite frankly a very unpredictable team, it could go insanely well for them who they could f*ck up like last year.

The race for 4th i see becoming very competitive.

Newcastle won't be involved in it, unfortunately.

Swings and roundabouts for us though. While Man United, Man City and Chelsea have all significantly strengthened Arsenal and Spurs look all the more weaker without their key players.

Exactly why i'm happy about it, with RVP and Song seemingly leaving Arsenal are back to square one and Spurs have lost Modric and Adebayor for different reasons.

Even Chelsea are quite frankly a very unpredictable team, it could go insanely well for them who they could f*ck up like last year.

I'm reserving judgement until when the window closes, but with Spurs and Arsenal arguably weaker( if anything stood still) i'm definitely not going to rule it out.

Certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Man Utd don't need Van Persie. IMO all it is is an attempt to get one over on Man City who were linked with him for a while. Ferguson's usually pretty wise with his big value transfers but it does strike me a bit as "shit, Man City have overtaken us, quick, buy RVP!"

Don't get me wrong, he's class and him and Rooney will be devastating in a fair few games. But he's not really what Man Utd need.

Man Utd don't need Van Persie. IMO all it is is an attempt to get one over on Man City who were linked with him for a while.

You mean just like Man City did the other day by signing Rodwell? :lol:

Man Utd don't need Van Persie. IMO all it is is an attempt to get one over on Man City who were linked with him for a while.

I know they did, they're both at it.

I feel I need to blog these thoughts...

Agree with Neil in a way. Centre midfield is our main weakness and we need to sign somebody for there  but when players like RVP are available you sign them. Absolutely delighted.

He's averaged 34 games a season for Arsenal too so his injury record isn't 'horrific' as some are making out.

i have a blog!!1!

i have a blog!!1!

Ever thought of linking it on here?

Mentioned this before, hope that cunt Van Persie fails miserably at Man U.

From Arsenal's point of view, this is a decent deal, £24 million for a player in the last year of his contract. Not bad at all. Now let's see of Arsene actually spends it...

Agree with Neil in a way. Centre midfield is our main weakness and we need to sign somebody for there  but when players like RVP are available you sign them. Absolutely delighted.

Fullback too, Evra has been on the slide for about 2 years and Neville hasn't been replaced tbh.

I really used to like RvP. He started to become a bit of a knobhead though, couldn't take losing, not respecting the ref... his transition to complete tosser is complete.

Wish his the complete worst of luck.

From Arsenal's point of view, this is a decent deal, £24 million for a player in the last year of his contract. Not bad at all. Now let's see of Arsene actually spends it...

Already have, RVP was balancing the books. :shifty:

i have a blog!!1!

Ever thought of linking it on here?

:lol:

Had nowt but positive feedback so far. Suck it.

Already have, RVP was balancing the books. :shifty:

I actually DO think this is the case.

when does the transfer window actually shut. the premier league website says 11pm on 31st august but i've seen midnight 3rd september on loads of forums ?

Officially 11pm on the 31st, but certain clubs can announce it on their club's main forum up until midnight on the 3rd.

Fullback too, Evra has been on the slide for about 2 years and Neville hasn't been replaced tbh.

The twins are our full back replacements. They're both excellent wing backs who just need disciplined in positional play. A lot of people seem to forget that they just turned 22. If we do buy a full back it will be for the left though. Right back is Rafaels.

The twins are our full back replacements. They're both excellent wing backs who just need disciplined in positional play. A lot of people seem to forget that they just turned 22. If we do buy a full back it will be for the left though. Right back is Rafaels.

Fair enough mate, the twins don't impress me at all tbh but as you say they are very young and have a lot of time to improve.

when does the transfer window actually shut. the premier league website says 11pm on 31st august but i've seen midnight 3rd september on loads of forums ?

Officially 11pm on the 31st, but certain clubs can announce it on their club's main forum up until midnight on the 3rd.

thought that was just spurs