Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Plays on the same side as Colo :undecided:

He's played on the right CB side too :pow:

And as left back during Everton days too.

Didn't realise Colo played for Everton

You should've seen T-Hib with his curly locks.

Chelsea Agree Deal to Sign Brazilian Right-Back Wallace from Fluminense-SSN

Ashley get the wallet out and get Azpilicueta pls.

I don't get this at all. I guess you can never have enough young, quality fullbacks. But they'll have Bertrand, Azpilicueta, van Aanholt, Hutchinson, and now Wallace, all under 23 years old.

I don't get this at all. I guess you can never have enough young, quality fullbacks. But they'll have Bertrand, Azpilicueta, van Aanholt, Hutchinson, and now Wallace, all under 23 years old.

How is he doing at Vitesse? Anyone have a clue? Would love him back here to compete for the full back slots.

How is he doing at Vitesse? Anyone have a clue? Would love him back here to compete for the full back slots.

Watched Vitesse a few times this season, including last weekend, and he has looked quite solid without really being tested defensively or contributing too much offensively. I certainly haven't seen anything in Bertrand that would put him above Patty. Obviously the team is doing fantastic so you would have to say he is doing quite well over in Holland.

I mean out of their current players in that list, Azpilicueta is the only one who is ever going to achieve anything at Chelsea. Bertrand is gonna bit-part it for a while, often out of position, van Aanholt will probably never play for them whilst Bertrand is hovering around, and Hutchinson is just there because he's a sick note that they decided to take pity on.

First team they have Cole who may well be out of there soon, Ivanovic who they may want to spend more time inside... and ... well... Paulo Ferreira.

It's a moderately sensible amount of depth for a wealthy bastard team. Though I guess a more experienced player would've been a better buy than Wallace right now. Not that I've ever seen the guy play.