Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

To be frank 17m would have never landed them Negredo given the season he's just had.

And they probably tried to get him instead of Carroll. I know it's Allardyce we're talking about, but even him wouldn't pair two tall strikers together.

Negredo to West Ham would've been humiliating for La Liga.

Why?

The Spanish top goalscorer leaves La Liga to go to a relegation battler in the PL, instead of - say - leading the line at Atlético or Valencia.

Not exactly.

http://i.imgur.com/FlyMlxA.png

See your point though.

Guest chopey

I still think Carroll and James Tompkins are our only 2 signings this summer unless some of our purples are sold

according to Oddschecker, Marca are reporting Mourinho will put Torres up for sale.

You'd think it'd have to be an Adebayor type deal where Chelsea are paying significant amounts of his wages, especially if he is looking to return to Spain. He did look better last season, imo, but not enough for most of those teams to pay a competitive wage for him I'd imagine there'd be interested from the rich in Eastern Europe and the new boys in France, simply on name, if he'd like to go.

Villa have moved for Okore...offer to low.

Hope we would try and get him

Villa seem to be looking to spend money again this summer. Could be good for them if they build on what they have currently got. I still believe this season will have been good for them with blooding young players

Villa seem to be looking to spend money again this summer. Could be good for them if they build on what they have currently got. I still believe this season will have been good for them with blooding young players

Yep, since they survived it was a good idea. Not so much if they had gone down, but it worked out just.

Yep, since they survived it was a good idea. Not so much if they had gone down, but it worked out just.

Don't think they had much choice really with the state of them when Lambert took over. If I was them I'd be going after Lescott.