Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

AVB saying Dempsey was sold to help finance other transfers. Who'd have thunk it.

Unless their planning to buy Messi i don't see how that makes sense.

Bale money will mainly go on the new stadium... The new training complex alone cost £48m I believe...

Gervinho undergoing medical at Roma ahead of £6.9m move.

Glad he flopped at Arsenal. I can understand it if he didn't want to sign for us but he was totally disrespectful towards us.

L'Equipe are reporting (gossiping) that MU have given up on Cesc and are now after Schweini. Can't see that happening, but money does talk. Looks like Cabaye is well down their list of centre midfielders they are interested in.

L'Equipe are reporting (gossiping) that MU have given up on Cesc and are now after Schweini. Can't see that happening, but money does talk. Looks like Cabaye is well down their list of centre midfielders they are interested in.

Report is from Daily Star.... Aka a load of bullocks.

Bayern don't sell players they want to keep anyway.

I doubt that L'Equipe steals stories from the Daily Star. They claim that Zubizarretta the sporting director of Barca when interviewed by Mundo Deportivo indicated that MU understand our position and have given up on trying to sign Fabregas. They then add that according to the Daily Mail the red devils will turn there intentions to signing Schweinsteiger.

I doubt that L'Equipe steals stories from the Daily Star. They claim that Zubizarretta the sporting director of Barca when interviewed by Mundo Deportivo indicated that MU understand our position and have given up on trying to sign Fabregas. They then add that according to the Daily Mail the red devils will turn there intentions to signing Schweinsteiger.

:lol:

The interview and the Zubi quotes are real at least.

We were never going to sell Cesc in the same transfer window as Thiago.

Love/or hate, can't decide, the transfer merry-go-round. Man U want Cesc and keep bidding over and over despite Barca saying he's not for sale. Then roles reversed they get bids for Rooney but saying not for sale.

Fresh bid of 25m plus add ons for Rooney. I'd say a good 12m below our valuation right now, given the current situation.

That would seem on the low side. What do you think you'll end up accepting Froggy?

Surely an Inter Milan or someone could be tempted in to paying top dollar for him?

Fresh bid of 25m plus add ons for Rooney. I'd say a good 12m below our valuation right now, given the current situation.

That would seem on the low side. What do you think you'll end up accepting Froggy?

Surely an Inter Milan or someone could be tempted in to paying top dollar for him?

They are skint though. Moratti is selling up.

He's a fantastic footballer but he's clearly unhappy and doesn't want to be there. Only two years left on his contract. I'd say £35m will see it done.

I think we want to actually sign somebody before we let him go though.

He's a fantastic footballer but he's clearly unhappy and doesn't want to be there. Only two years left on his contract. I'd say £35m will see it done.

Makes sense. Hadn't realised he only had 2 years left. That really limits your bargaining power.

Is Moyes the real reason he wants away?

He hasn't been fantastic for quite a bit now.

He wanted away under Fergie as well didn't he?

He wanted more money, and that situation was resolved with a new mega deal. This time money won't fix it.

Him and Moyes don't get on, had a different manager come in he'd stay IMO, but with Fergie leaving, him last season playing support to RvP and this season backup as Moyes claimed the new manager is his final straw and he wants out.

Don't blame him, Moyes isn't good enough to be Manu manger, he's shown that how he's handled this situation by making it worse with stupid comments like backup to RvP, it's only going to inflame a bad situation.