Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

'Let me leave'

How about handing in a transfer request if you're that fucking unhappy? Fucking horrible little cunt.

Modern players aren't allowed to by their agent unless they can't breathe for being surrounded by cash.

I sometimes forget who works for who. :lol:

The player should be instructing the agent on what he wants to do ffs. The tail's wagging the dog.

'Let me leave'

How about handing in a transfer request if you're that f***ing unhappy? f***ing horrible little c***.

Modern players aren't allowed to by their agent unless they can't breathe for being surrounded by cash.

I sometimes forget who works for who. :lol:

The player should be instructing the agent on what he wants to do ffs. The tail's wagging the dog.

at some point though even gordon taylor would have to admit "aye, that behaviour constitutes a transfer request"............not holding my breath.

Rayo in talks with Lucas Barrios. Just wow. :lol:

That'd be a coup if he has any fire left in his belly. I assume they're not going to paying him.

He's on a free, sure as hell Rayo can't offer the kind of wages he wants though.

Wonder why bigger clubs aren't taking a punt on him, he'd be class for Valencia for example, their striking options are pure :anguish: after Soldado left.

Liverpool mate at work is terrified Liverpool will try and keep Suarez against his will, he's worried that if he racially abuses and bites players when he's happy at a club, what will he do when he doesn't want to be there  :kasper:

I can see him refusing to play and going on strike quite easily. He will leave before the window closes, it just depends how long it takes for Liverpool to swallow their pride.

Will Liverpool be stubborn though. I am very surprised more teams have not been in for him. The fact that only Arsenal have made a concrete bid have played into Liverpool's hands somewhat. Fair play to the cunt he always seems to give 100% out on the pitch. If its the choice between playing or not playing I can see him sticking with Liverpool. I think he'll cause enough of a fuss the next couple of weeks and Arsenal will increase their bid a bit and get him.

The Gomis deal is doing our heads in. I would imagine the Bale, Fabregas, Suarez & Rooney sagas are probably doing the nut in of all clubs involved.

Really don't see the game Man Utd are playing with Rooney, he seems a 2nd citizen at Man Utd saying that they are probably awaiting Fabregas or a n other to come in before the sanction a major sale like Rooney.