Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Juan Agudelo's joining Stoke on a free in January, potentially earlier.

:undecided: Normally I hate to go against players leaving for Europe, but he just isn't ready. He only got a little bit of playing time when he was traded here. While he did well, he immediately got injured and hasn't played since.  If he's such a good prospect than why has he played for three MLS teams before the age of 21? major red flag. Fagúndez is a much better prospect.

I think that's a decent punt by Fulham. There's no doubting that he's got talent - if a manager can make him click he could be a real asset to a mid-table/Europa League-chasing side which, tbf, is probably the height of Fulham's aspirations.

:undecided: Normally I hate to go against players leaving for Europe, but he just isn't ready. He only got a little bit of playing time when he was traded here. While he did well, he immediately got injured and hasn't played since.  If he's such a good prospect than why has he played for three MLS teams before the age of 21? major red flag. Fagúndez is a much better prospect.

I don't blame him for leaving, most 20-year olds are going to leave to Europe on a free, just wish it was to Ligue 1 or the Eredivisie. Still, he's one of the few strikers Stoke have that is a giant and runs with the ball, he could see decent game time.

What's Fagúndez' status with the national team, is he a citizen?

They'll have Dekka Boateng and Stevie Sidwell running around kicking the shit out of anything that moves to make up for the 'lack of effort' elsewhere.

Missed that Derek signed for Fulman. Love him :smitten:

I don't blame him for leaving, most 20-year olds are going to leave to Europe on a free, just wish it was to Ligue 1 or the Eredivisie. Still, he's one of the few strikers Stoke have that is a giant and runs with the ball, he could see decent game time.

What's Fagúndez' status with the national team, is he a citizen?

He says he's willing to play for the US or Uruguay, but so far has only played for there U-20s. I think he needs still to get full citizenship here before he can play for the US, not sure why he doesn't have it yet since he moved here when he was 5.

Tarrabt is one of those players that mostly flatters to deceive in the Premiership. Can remember reading reports that QPR were asking for £15m, but when I've seen him play he's looked like he's not even worth half that. Fantastic technique, he lacks application though which is a worry as he isn't a kid anymore. He should have made a real mark by now given his ability.

I think Fulham is a good move for him. Can get on with what he does away from the spotlight of QPR, Jol will get them playing well and safely midtable.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Artur Petrosyan ‏@arturpetrosyan

#Anzhi are going into a total sale. Most of their stars will be transfer listed. Their owner is fed up with ongoing conflicts between them.

Artur Petrosyan ‏@arturpetrosyan

#Anzhi are going into a total sale. Most of their stars will be transfer listed. Their owner is fed up with ongoing conflicts between them.

Daft cunts should've bought mercenaries all from the same country, usually doesn't work otherwise.