Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Roger Kint

Man United will not finish in the top four. My bold prediction for the upcoming season.

Wonder what the best odds I can get on this are. Will be exploring this for sure.

7/1 Betvictor

Man United will not finish in the top four. My bold prediction for the upcoming season.

Wonder what the best odds I can get on this are. Will be exploring this for sure.

Who is going to take it off them? Spurs? Liverpool? No chance. Both could yet lose their best players and time is running out to replace them.

7/1 Betvictor

That's stinking. Can't believe they've only priced it up at 7/1. Absolute disgrace!

Guest Roger Kint

7/1 Betvictor

That's stinking. Can't believe they've only priced it up at 7/1. Absolute disgrace!

Pretty poor odds all round http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/not-to-finish-top-4

4/11 on Liverpool is just as daft, should be 1/20 :lol:

I 100% agree with Dropout on Luiz would be a cracking signing for Barca IMO.

As for Luiz and Pique as a partnership I think it would work very well.

Luiz is a lot different in some key areas: He's a lot more aggressive and will go and try and win the ball instead of intercepting it.

Which would allow Pique to do what he's best at and sweep up behind him like he used to do with Puyol before his injuries.

Pique needs that IMO and its a nice fit.

As for Hummels I think he's brilliant and gets some unfair flak sometimes but he's far too similar to Pique so it would never work.

Luiz is a lot different in some key areas: He's a lot more aggressive and will go and try and win the ball instead of intercepting it.

Which would allow Pique to do what he's best at and sweep up behind him like he used to do with Puyol before his injuries.

As for Hummels I think he's brilliant and gets some unfair flak sometimes but he's far too similar to Pique so it would never work.

:thup:

For me Pique is a better defender than Hummels in any case. David Luiz has his brain lapses, but he's probably the most athletic cb around. Not sure who's better but like you said Pique - Luiz would be a very good CB partnership.

7/1 Betvictor

Wat! That's the best out there?! I thought I'd get something a lot more enticing. Rubbish odds.

For me Pique is a better defender than Hummels in any case. David Luiz has his brain lapses, but he's probably the most athletic cb around. Not sure who's better but like you said Pique - Luiz would be a very good CB partnership.

Pique hasn't looked the same player for about two years though IMO.

Pique hasn't looked the same player for about two years though IMO.

Agreed, but I don't see all the fuss about Hummels. Seems very good on the ball, but isn't exactly the best defender around in my opinion. Pique has been injured a lot which is why he hasn't been performing at a high level.

Bernard to Shakhtar.

Man. :(

Think it's a very good move for him, he's not ready for the European top leagues yet and he will start for one of the best clubs in Europe and play CL football.

Guest neesy111

Morten Gamst Pedersen looks set to leave Blackburn on a free transfer. He's on 50-60k a week :lol:

Ahh, the legacy of Sam Allardyce at a club.

We haven't had a settled defence for two years, that's hurt Piqué; his understanding with Puyol was preternatural and they complemented each other magnificiently.

Must be the Barca DNATM.

Always seemed to play well against us the prick.

I seem to remember a scuffle with Habib Beye that left us up shit creek but was actually all Pedersen's fault. Basically I can't really remember why I don't like him but I know that I definitely don't. Cool story brah, etc.

I seem to remember a scuffle with Habib Beye that left us up shit creek but was actually all Pedersen's fault. Basically I can't really remember why I don't like him but I know that I definitely don't. Cool story brah, etc.

Barton wasn't too keen on him.

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/article-1289481640739-0c042386000005dc-86168_636x334.jpg

Didn't Barton punch him in the guts? :lol: