Gervinho

Dave

Said it before, the 'right' move for Gervinho, being completely impartial for a minute, is Arsenal. They can offer him Champions League football, a chance to win things, the London lifestyle, the location and the ease to get back to France and a French speaking manager who's managing a stable and well-run football club who play good football. He'd flourish there imo.

He should go to Arsenal. Hope he doesn't like but that's his common sense move.

He's done the right thing tbh. :neutral:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

We shouldn't be surprised we knew what we were trying to get. Unfortunately he just wasn't interested.

Scored twice for Arsenal today in 29 mins.

He's a good forward, we knew that already. Same with Gameiro I'm sure. If CL clubs are competing for the same players as us we don't have much chance tbh. It's more disappointing when we lose out to players to clubs like Villa who are more in our bracket.

Scored twice for Arsenal today in 29 mins.

He's a good forward, we knew that already. Same with Gameiro I'm sure. If CL clubs are competing for the same players as us we don't have much chance tbh. It's more disappointing when we lose out to players to clubs like Villa who are more in our bracket.

Yep - just a shame we couldn't nick him before Arsenal bid. Never likely though.

I just hope that when the bombs fall and after hundreds of years civilisation rises to survive again that they will look for remnants of the past from which to learn and find Skirge's computer; fire it up and create their own culture from deciphering what all these sig symbols mean. We live and hope.

Pah wait till Tiote has kicked him first game of the season and see how much he likes the Prem

Such an RTG post.

How very dare you.... I was joking those RTG twats are always serious about leg breaking.

I know he plays a different kind of game to him, but have they really had anybody like that since Ljungberg? The kind of player, that makes late, intelligent runs into the box from out wide?

Could add a lot to their game IMO.