Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

The celebrations with the Sissoko winner that while everyone instinctively went over to celebrate with him, Cabaye didn't forget Santon and congratulated him for the assist. Lovely from our future captain.  :smitten:

I must say that he is the kind of player you basically start appreciate when he has been gone. I must admit that I knew he was good and important for us, but may god, he is everything for us. He´s like a car without an engine.

A fantastic player and just bossed it yesterday. Please, never leave!

It was a brilliant pass to Santon for the first goal.  He is such a class player and brings quality to the team.

On top of that, I believe that he and Ben Arfa have a lot of influence in the quality players arriving to the club. 

Cabaye and Ben Arfa put more long range passes on to the toes of our players than I've seen for years, they are inch perfect.

it's not just that they are accurate but they make theorist choices. Guthrie was able to ping a long ball to feet but often to a player who'd be under pressure by the time it got there and often in a worse position than ha he kept it.

Thought he was terrific on Saturday, up there with Sissoko for motm for me. Was involved in pretty much everything we did, and it comes as no surprise that he was involved in the build up to all three goals. Ben Arfa is probably our best player, but Cabaye has been our most important signing in absolutely ages.

Thought he was terrific on Saturday, up there with Sissoko for motm for me. Was involved in pretty much everything we did, and it comes as no surprise that he was involved in the build up to all three goals. Ben Arfa is probably our best player, but Cabaye has been our most important signing in absolutely ages.

Technically maybe and certainly the one that can do things most people can only dream of.  Best player?  Hard one that.  We cannot under estimate how good Cabaye is, nor Sissoko for that matter - or how important they are for the team.  In terms of all round importance (currently) Cabaye edges it for me.

'"Who knows what (good season) might lead to #ballondor?" says friend - "or a good transfer in June!" replies Mrs Cabaye. #NUFC'

'Friend then asks "MU (United) or MC (City)," she says "whatever I'm not picky ...." Convo is five days old.'

:scared:

Sort her out Yohan.

(From Yohan's missus Twitter)

'"Who knows what (good season) might lead to #ballondor?" says friend - "or a good transfer in June!" replies Mrs Cabaye. #NUFC'

'Friend then asks "MU (United) or MC (City)," she says "whatever I'm not picky ...." Convo is five days old.'

Sort her out Yohan.

What is this shit?

Sort her out Yohan.

Needless to say, this is from NUFCfans.

Sort her out Yohan.

Maybe a new wife.

Guest WashyGeordie

Surprised she knew what MU/MC meant. Especially considering she's French(?) If i said that to my lass she woulda said 'what you on about?' and she's from up here!