Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

We are so much better than pathetic clubs like Everton who give their best players new contracts and have ambition. We'll be laughing at them next year when we have midweeks off and they're playing Europe. Suckers.

Sick of our best performer leaving half way through a season. Carroll, Ba, and now Cabaye since we came up.

I couldn't give a f*** about the fee, it's absolutely s***.

This. It's not like he could have gone for less in summer. Pathetic, utterly pathetic. We will not achieve anything until Ashley is gone.

Sick of our best performer leaving half way through a season. Carroll, Ba, and now Cabaye since we came up.

I couldn't give a fuck about the fee, it's absolutely shit.

You sound like you're surprised. It's par for the course. We'll accept decent money for all of our players, especially in January when there's a much smaller window for replacement.

Fuckin hell should have known what having derby week and the end of the January transfer window rolled into one would mean round here.

I even think I read that someone has gone all Lord Kitchener and says if we don't sign up to boycoutt we're cowards.

Anyone got two knitting needles and a pair of underpants - I need to get out of here quick.

Fuckin hell should have known what having derby week and the end of the January transfer window rolled into one would mean round here.

I even think I read that someone has gone all Lord Kitchener and says if we don't sign up to boycoutt we're cowards.

Anyone got two knitting needles and a pair of underpants - I need to get out of here quick.

What are you talking about?