Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

He has been one of my favourite players in Ligue 1 for the last two years, still can't believe we signed him. Hope to see him and Tiote develop one of the best CM partnerships in the league.

Not just that we signed him, but how cheap we got him for. Ridiculous bargain.

He has been one of my favourite players in Ligue 1 for the last two years, still can't believe we signed him. Hope to see him and Tiote develop one of the best CM partnerships in the league.

Not just that we signed him, but how cheap we got him for. Ridiculous bargain.

I chose not to mention the price we signed him for...

I am happy about everything except he has to anticpate when he collects balls there might be some one at his back.  That way he can change his passing position easily. He benched Nasri for France last week which means in theory we have a 30 mil player in our hand. Great testment to Ashleys buying policy...

Just a shame we don't have a player as good as Sessegnon...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's joke

Sess' is quality, don't knock him.  I'd carry him on my back from Sunderland if that meant we could nab him.

It's not really that far tbf.

Just a shame we don't have a player as good as Sessegnon...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's joke

Sess' is quality, don't knock him.  I'd carry him on my back from Sunderland if that meant we could nab him.

It's not really that far tbf.

He's still had to go to Sunderland, though.

Have to say he won me over today. He wasn't that convincing before but ran the show today. His shooting is on another level.

Could be a great CM pairing if Tiote could end his ramadan finally. He can't pick a pass at the moment.