Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Assault ffs.

He made a mistake, he apologised, let's move on.

None of this "Can't believe you're supporting a child abuser because he plays for Newcastle" s***.

Assault ffs.

None of this "Can't believe you're supporting a child abuser because he plays for Newcastle" s***.

If they want to play Twat Trumps their going to loose on Titus before you even have to bring out any of the other scum.

Assault ffs.

Seriously? Has someone said he was a child abuser? :kasper:

No. That's me exaggerating the comments of a couple in here for comedic effect.

Reading that Mickey Duff Everton forum, they are being a tad melodramatic about the whole affair....maybe there is something in the Mersey water that's not restricted to the red 70%. One even said that Cahill doesn't lose his temper. I'm not sure I've ever watched him play and not get booked FFS.

That's not excusing Cabaye's pathetic actions btw.

Reading that Mickey Duff Everton forum, they are being a tad melodramatic about the whole affair....maybe there is something in the Mersey water that's not restricted to the red 70%. One even said that Cahill doesn't lose his temper. I'm not sure I've ever watched him play and not get booked FFS.

Cahill's a little scrote. I remember when Shola got sent off down there for retaliating to him. Shame Shola never knocked his fucking block off.

Cahill's a little scrote. I remember when Shola got sent off down there for retaliating to him. Shame Shola never knocked his fucking block off.

Exactly. Him and fucking Fellaini are two of the dirtiest cunts in the League.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120513/cabaye-issues-apology_2281670_2771256?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Cabaye Issues Apology

Yohan Cabaye has apologised for his part in an incident at the final whistle of Sunday's 3-1 defeat at Everton.

Toffees midfielder Tim Cahill was sent off following the coming together, and Cabaye was also cautioned by referee Andre Marriner.

Cabaye said: "I would like to apologise for the cross words I exchanged with Tim Cahill which resulted in his red card and my booking on the final whistle.

"It was unnecessary and, regrettably, the result of frustration and disappointment, all in the heat of the moment.

"It is out of character and for that I am sorry.

"We have had a fantastic season at Newcastle United and already I look forward to next season, the Premier League and the Europa League.

"Finally, a huge thank you to our fans who have been magnificent all season."

Nothing about assaulting a ball boy there yet... :undecided:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120513/cabaye-issues-apology_2281670_2771256?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Cabaye Issues Apology

Yohan Cabaye has apologised for his part in an incident at the final whistle of Sunday's 3-1 defeat at Everton.

Toffees midfielder Tim Cahill was sent off following the coming together, and Cabaye was also cautioned by referee Andre Marriner.

Cabaye said: "I would like to apologise for the cross words I exchanged with Tim Cahill which resulted in his red card and my booking on the final whistle.

"It was unnecessary and, regrettably, the result of frustration and disappointment, all in the heat of the moment.

"We have had a fantastic season at Newcastle United and already I look forward to next season, the Premier League and the Europa League.

He's not sorry about the ball boy thing.

Cabaye Issues Apology

Assaulting a ball boy ffs  :lol:

As soon as the ball boy issues an apology for intentionally cheating, Cabaye should issue an apology for 'assaulting him'

Yep, he can do the graft work brilliantly tbf, but he's far better when given freedom to push forward. Against the top sides though I imagine he'll (probably rightfully) take up his more withdrawn role alongside Tiote.

I would'nt have a problem with that if theres someone else alongside Cabaye and Tiote in midfield that can replicate that creativity..... the problem with 4-4-2 and him being so deep is theres nothing in front of him to provide the creativity and link up that he provides when he's allowed more freedom.

I do prefer him further forward but if Marveaux or will buy someone else plays in front of Cabaye and Tiote then most of the issues with that are gone.