Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest diddimz

On that picture alone i think he should come back to us as Manager, definitely seems more qualified.

What's said? Can't get twitter at work.  :jesuswept:

Geordie that looks like Ryback kissed a picture of Cabs while Puffy's Biggie song plays in the back.

Looks like Ryback and Big Show had a baby.

Yohan Cabaye believes his former club Newcastle United will be making a mistake if they offload Haten Ben Arfa this summer.

Ben Arfa is tipped to leave St James' Park after falling out of favour under Alan Pardew last season.

The 27-year-old was frozen out of the first-team at Newcastle after a bust-up with Pardew and the club are thought to be ready to listen to offers.

Cabaye, who left Newcastle to join Paris Saint-Germain in January, is confident Ben Arfa will bounce back if indeed he does move to a new club, but fears the Magpies will be letting one of their most talented players depart.

"I have not talked to him (about a departure)," Cabaye told Foot Mercato.

"This is a situation that he must manage on his side. For me, he remains an extraordinary player with enormous quality.

"It is true that it was harder for him late in the season. He is going to bounce back and find more opportunities with another team.

"For me, this is one of the players I've played with who has the highest quality.

"If he decides to return home, that will be good for the French league."

Guy who's played with Lille, PSG and the France national team says HBA's one of the best he's played with.

Benched for Gosling.

Gosling must be better then.

:mung:

Guest bimpy474

Guy who's played with Lille, PSG and the France national team says HBA's one of the best he's played with.

Benched for Gosling.

Benched because he doesn't do enough defending, totally bizarre way of looking at Hatem.

Guest neesy111

@YCabayeofficiel: Big thank you to all @NUFC fans for the support. You give me a huge energy as you did since 3 years. #neverforget #toonarmy

So why couldn't he be bothered to play in the 1st 2 games this season, tosser.