Twitter nonsense

Thespence

50 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Ferran Torres linked aswell now 

Wouldn't surprise me this one. I'm sure there was an article (maybe Athletic) either just before or just after the takeover where they talked of our potential targets and I remember both Ake (pre his Man City move) and Torres were mentioned.

1 hour ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

He was bang on in January. He definitely knows someone at the club and he's open that he's not a proper ITK just gets dripfed snippets of info and passes it along.

Outside of his transfer updates, he's a proper miserable twat. Soz if he posts here.

Yeah since I've viewed a few of his tweets a while ago the annoying as fuck twitter algorithm keeps showing me his tweets and some of the things he says are batshit crazy. Really close to blocking him so I can't see what he says and he actually annoys me when I'm just scrolling through [emoji38]

Here cos it's Graeme Bailey:

Kim Min-jae has turned down the offer a new contract at Napoli that would have removed his release clause, 90min understands.

Man Utd target Kim can leave in early July. Newcastle and PSG have also both shown an interest.

@90min_Football

Premier League rivals Newcastle, who can also offer Champions League football, and PSG have also made contact with his camp in recent weeks.

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

A well respected ITK on Knees Up Mother Brown (West Ham seem to have loads of them) seems to think we're talking to Johnathon Tah.

Why would a West Ham fan know Newcastle transfer business ? Or are West Ham also in for him?

19 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

A well respected ITK on Knees Up Mother Brown (West Ham seem to have loads of them) seems to think we're talking to Johnathon Tah.

Link please?