Twitter nonsense

Thespence

At the end of the day Eddie is master Chef. Let the others buy off the shelf ready meals. Meanwhile Eddie’s picking up ingredients, being creative and knocking out Michelin star produce. A proper, proper football manager. Going to be another exciting season. Oh and their fear of us. It will only make it a reality. What’s coming is coming, and that coming is us! We are their nemesis. 

IMG_2354.jpeg.21982296d7e49a22517b8a4f6be69cc3.jpeg

I picked up from the training ground yesterday afternoon, my back windows have a tint to them in the sun and they think nothing of getting their grubby little hands all over your car. I don’t mind the ones filming if they’re stood back, but this entitlement some of them have to get autographs and pictures is shocking. 

1 hour ago, Ste said:

I picked up from the training ground yesterday afternoon, my back windows have a tint to them in the sun and they think nothing of getting their grubby little hands all over your car. I don’t mind the ones filming if they’re stood back, but this entitlement some of them have to get autographs and pictures is shocking. 

The summer holidays will be over soon but do these little w anchors actually go to school?

13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He was excellent at Leipzig, but he has become rather error prone at Bayern. Could be a confidence thing.

Dig Bick Botman. What a handle :lol:

Taken over from Casey as my go to source these days.

23 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If we're being linked with AC Milan centre-back Malick Thiaw....chances are that it's a smokescreen for our pursuit of Inter Milan centre-back Alessandro Bastoni :bluestar: