Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Not sure what to think, think it's maybe best if i just don't think. Just get on with it, pretty much just ignore all this drivel coming from all their mouths. If he leaves he leaves, if he stays he stays. As long as he gives it all on the pitch which i've never faulted him for then it's fine by me.

Guest Roger Kint

They will sell him if he continues with this shite.

We could try but he was available all the last transfer window and not one single team bid for him though he was touted to all and sundry, something for Ba to think about if he doesnt put a stop to that gobshite 'representing' him. Could end up much worse off than missing 45 minutes at NUFC.

They will sell him if he continues with this s****.

We could try but he was available all the last transfer window and not one single team bid for him though he was touted to all and sundry, something for Ba to think about if he doesnt put a stop to that gobshite 'representing' him. Could end up much worse off than missing 45 minutes at NUFC.

It won't like. He scores goals. Without the knee problem he's worth £15m. If a QPR need some goals or even Wham again they will stump it up.

Guest Roger Kint

They will sell him if he continues with this s****.

It won't like. He scores goals. Without the knee problem he's worth £15m. If a QPR need some goals or even Wham again they will stump it up.

Yet they didnt want him at half his value over the summer?

I suspect part of his 'disenchantment' is that he didn't get the big money move he was after in the summer. It was pretty clear that the club and his reps were offering him around everywhere. It seems wage demands were a possible sticking point. The sight of his entourage jumping up and down cause he was on the bench for one game is a disgrace.

"Ein Spieler streikt, um seinen Wechsel zu erzwingen - so lässt sich die Situation in Hoffenheim zusammenfassen. Das Problem ist, dass Ba in Hoffenheim noch einen gültigen Vertrag besitzt, ohne die Einwilligung des Klubs gar nicht wechseln darf. Genau genommen bis zum Jahr 2013, darauf hatte man sich vor einem Jahr geeinigt. "Das ist der Wahnsinn, so etwas habe ich noch nie erlebt", sagt 1899-Manager Ernst Tanner: "Das ist ein Grund, um ihm fristlos zu kündigen."

Tanner weiß, dass Ba genau darauf spekuliert. "Dembas Verhalten wird selbstverständlich Konsequenzen nach sich ziehen. Gegenüber seinem Arbeitgeber, aber auch gegenüber seinen Mannschaftskollegen ist diese eigenmächtige Vorgehensweise in keinster Weise zu tolerieren", fährt Tanner fort. Die Mannschaft weilte zu diesem Zeitpunkt bereits im Trainingslager im spanischen La Manga - ohne Demba Ba."

Basically says he went on strike only a year after signing a new contract to force a move. Stopped training with the first team and showed an unelievably bad attitude which shocked the manager.

I suspect part of his 'disenchantment' is that he didn't get the big money move he was after in the summer. It was pretty clear that the club and his reps were offering him around everywhere. It seems wage demands were a possible sticking point. The sight of his entourage jumping up and down cause he was on the bench for one game is a disgrace.

"Ein Spieler streikt, um seinen Wechsel zu erzwingen - so lässt sich die Situation in Hoffenheim zusammenfassen. Das Problem ist, dass Ba in Hoffenheim noch einen gültigen Vertrag besitzt, ohne die Einwilligung des Klubs gar nicht wechseln darf. Genau genommen bis zum Jahr 2013, darauf hatte man sich vor einem Jahr geeinigt. "Das ist der Wahnsinn, so etwas habe ich noch nie erlebt", sagt 1899-Manager Ernst Tanner: "Das ist ein Grund, um ihm fristlos zu kündigen."

Tanner weiß, dass Ba genau darauf spekuliert. "Dembas Verhalten wird selbstverständlich Konsequenzen nach sich ziehen. Gegenüber seinem Arbeitgeber, aber auch gegenüber seinen Mannschaftskollegen ist diese eigenmächtige Vorgehensweise in keinster Weise zu tolerieren", fährt Tanner fort. Die Mannschaft weilte zu diesem Zeitpunkt bereits im Trainingslager im spanischen La Manga - ohne Demba Ba."

Basically says he went on strike only a year after signing a new contract to force a move. Stopped training with the first team and showed an unelievably bad attitude which shocked the manager.

I remember him just turning up in London when he moved to West Ham a la Ben Arfa, got to say none of this should really come as a surprise to anyone, his career is littered with agitated and less than ordinary transfers.

The only thing is if we do bin him we don't buy another striker in January, it'd be obscene otherwise.

"My last retweet proves @dembabafoot is happy at #nufc it's just agent talk Demba Ba is not going anywhere it's up to Demba to sort it out

Retweeted by Demba Ba"

Some randomer on Twitter that Demba retweeted just now.

The tweet the randomer retweeted was the "not a legend but the club is" one btw.

Love me Demba1, but he should exert more control over his agents - their conducts sullies his name, if they are acting on his behalf. If they are acting out of turn (ie against his wishes), he should fire them and seek more dignified representation.

Love me Demba1, but he should exert more control over his agents - their conducts sullies his name, if they are acting on his behalf. If they are acting out of turn (ie against his wishes), he should fire them and seek more dignified representation.

suppose this is the 'proper' way to say what i said :lol:

posh cunt.

The agents probably a mate. He says Demba's happy with us & loves our supporters in the original comments anyway.

That theyd look for other solutions if Demba continues to be a sub, its an over-reaction but theyre obviously hyper sensitive about keeping his status high. Might be due to the knee, likely because his agent wants to make money from BA getting a big move in future.

Guardian staff

guardian.co.uk, Thursday 20 September 2012 11.39 BST

Demba Ba could leave Newcastle in January, Alan Pardew has confirmed. Photograph: Paul Ellis/AFP/Getty Images

Alan Pardew has admitted that the Newcastle striker Demba Ba's £7m buy-out clause will still be active in the January transfer window.

The striker is missing from the club's Europa League squad for their meeting with Marítimo, though Pardew has insisted that it is not linked to comments made by Ba's agent, Alex Gontran, on Tuesday which suggested his client might seek a move away if he continues to be played out wide, or left on the bench.

Pardew said he held talks with Ba before the squad left for Portugal, and told the BBC that he wants the player to stay at the club.

"There is that clause in his contract and it makes us vulnerable. It's still open in the next window.

"I have spoken to Demba [about his agent] and told him I was disappointed with some of the comments around him. [but] sometimes it's out of his control and out of my control.

"We know each other well enough, and I've got no problems with him, because he is a team player who wants to do his best for the team. He has always been like that.

"I just think the agent stuff was people saying things they shouldn't say, really. It doesn't really affect myself and Demba, because we've got a very good relationship."

Sounds like we want rid tbh.