Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

It's really winding me up this tbh.

This. Was well ambivalent towards it given the fact the clause was there and all, then the quotes started coming.

:thup: "It's so great playing with world class players" mere days after leaving a sinking ship, a ship that's arguably (fucking definitely IMO) sinking because we acted like a shop window for him with his release clause for 5 months.  The situation fucking stinks, I accept that it's more the fault of Pardew and perhaps those higher up that things became this way, but Ba's behaviour since he left is taking the piss IMO.  I'll boo the fuck out of him every time he plays against us, he's an arsehole.

We spent 5 months pandering to a bloke who was going to leave as soon as he got a better offer. I don't blame Ba for one second.

Where's all the people sticking up for him now?  :lol:

Guy is a mercenary cunt, selfish and an massive ego perfect for London. It is very easy to be blinded be his goal tally as a lot were, but i'm delighted we've got rid.

Can't wait till he's benched or picks up a huge injury, then everyone can move on from the cunt. You won't be waiting long.

Guy is a mercenary cunt, selfish and an massive ego perfect for London. It is very easy to be blinded be his goal tally as a lot were, but i'm delighted we've got rid.

Can't wait till he's benched or picks up a huge injury, then everyone can move on from the cunt. You won't be waiting long.

:troll:

Guy is a mercenary c***, selfish and an massive ego perfect for London. It is very easy to be blinded be his goal tally as a lot were, but i'm delighted we've got rid.

Can't wait till he's benched or picks up a huge injury, then everyone can move on from the c***. You won't be waiting long.

Pretty much all footballers are "mercenaries" then

He is earning more money and playing for a better team, it's a no brainer

Wishing injury on players is pathetic, that too a guy that played very well for us

Compare his latest spiel with Cisse's tweets. Two different characters. Reallly hope this allows Cisse to push on because you can see he care's, Ba? like f***. Wish him nowt but failure.

Until Cisse leaves and then he will be called a "mercenary" cunt

Demba Ba ‏@dembabafoot

Could hardly go any better. So happy to play in this club with world class players... Al hamdulilah :-)

:tickedoff:

What an absolute f*** you to our top players that. I know we all are reading that literally, but seriously - if one of my mates had said that after joining a new company or something I'd be p*ssed off with him.

Guest Spiria

Demba Ba ‏@dembabafoot

Could hardly go any better. So happy to play in this club with world class players... Al hamdulilah :-)

:tickedoff:

What an absolute f*** you to our top players that. I know we all are reading that literally, but seriously - if one of my mates had said that after joining a new company or something I'd be p*ssed off with him.

Was thinking the same.

One day he say : "It's easier to score with players like Cabaye or Ben Arfa".

Txo months later : "So happy to play in this club with world class players..." It's so gentle.

Turning out to be a rather spoilt little brat is Demba like.

No need for the world class players bit.

But but poor little Demba, please think of him and his crew wont you: Us horrible Newcastle made him live up here in the cold, making him work all hours with sub human co-workers and we even dared to make him work in a different department for a while. All this while he had mouths to feed at home and we paid him peanuts you know.

Guest bimpy474

But but poor little Demba, please think of him and his crew wont you: Us horrible Newcastle made him live up here in the cold, making him work all hours with sub human co-workers and we even dared to make him work in a different department for a while. All this while he had mouths to feed at home and we paid him peanuts you know.

Aye :lol:

I really feel for him now.

Guest hatem garrincha

And he's constantly repeating the same fucking words at each occasion

Can't wait for the game against Chelsea now.

And he's constantly repeating the same fucking words at each occasion

I can. :lol:

It's really winding me up this tbh.

This. Was well ambivalent towards it given the fact the clause was there and all, then the quotes started coming.

:thup: "It's so great playing with world class players" mere days after leaving a sinking ship, a ship that's arguably (fucking definitely IMO) sinking because we acted like a shop window for him with his release clause for 5 months.  The situation fucking stinks, I accept that it's more the fault of Pardew and perhaps those higher up that things became this way, but Ba's behaviour since he left is taking the piss IMO.  I'll boo the fuck out of him every time he plays against us, he's an arsehole.

We spent 5 months pandering to a bloke who was going to leave as soon as he got a better offer. I don't blame Ba for one second.

It's not about "I don't blame Ba", it's about the fact he played for a fantastic club for a year and a half and has taken no time at all to disrespect us completely.

I don't blame Ba either, Pardew and the club shouldn't have pandered to him.  Ba is still an absolute prick though.

And he's constantly repeating the same f***ing words at each occasion

:lol:

i fucking can like

:scared:

Guest hatem garrincha

I'm not sure the little tyneside players will forget his words that day  :knuppel2:

The fucker doesn't know friends, teamates, has no idea about collective moments.

You can be happy to join a top club without being so disrespectful towards a club and players you've leave in good terms.

Worst thing is, they won't even need 007 lurking in the shadows at the training ground taking notes/picture....they have inside information....they will know about 'punt to shola knock on to cisse', the 4-4-hoof, even the long willy!

out of interest, can someone find his quotes from when he joined us?

i'm lazy

"Everything has been sorted out and now I'm happy because I can start to focus on playing and scoring goals for Newcastle," Ba stated.

"This is a great club and a very good team so to sign here was an easy choice to make.

"I have spoken to [winger] Hatem [ben Arfa] about the club and he told me how happy he is here and how big Newcastle are so I'm really happy and I can't wait to start playing.

"I know a lot of famous strikers have played here before and I will do my best to win games for the club."

Guest bimpy474

Tbf to Demba he has to say nice things about Chelsea and his teammates, perfectly acceptable and none of our business tbh.

But to have digs at us and his former teammates who helped get him to Chelsea, just isn't cricket.

Wanker.