Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Felt for a while he was a disruptive influence in the club- this only adds to the belief- better rid- fuck him . certain we will see the best of cisse now this wanting to be the centre of everything wanker has fucked off.

:thup: Dave

Pretty much why i'm not too fussed about what he's saying at the minute, just normal stuff when a player goes to a new club.  The 'world class players' thing he said, is fair enough as well, tbf he's playing alongside mata etc, doubt it's a pop at our players, wasn't he supposedly really good mates with Hatem, Cabaye, etc? Doubt they'll take it as a stab at them either.

Basically endearing himself to the fans/team mates. Think some people read a bit much into it.

Having said that, I wasn't too arsed/surprised about his move but the pictures on the previous page p*ssed me off more than I thought it would :lol:

Guest malandro

Tbf to Demba he has to say nice things about Chelsea and his teammates, perfectly acceptable and none of our business tbh.

But to have digs at us and his former teammates who helped get him to Chelsea, just isn't cricket.

w*****.

He said some nice things about NUFC and its supporters in his post match interview today.

When it's all done and dusted he is telling the truth, the squad at CFC is way better than ours.

Guest bimpy474

Tbf to Demba he has to say nice things about Chelsea and his teammates, perfectly acceptable and none of our business tbh.

But to have digs at us and his former teammates who helped get him to Chelsea, just isn't cricket.

w*****.

He said some nice things about NUFC and its supporters in his post match interview today.

When it's all done and dusted he is telling the truth, the squad at CFC is way better than ours.

True but he doesn't have to tweet it like he did. Maybe we are over analysing it too much.

I don't think we are over analysing it all tbh, i know Chelsea fans that have seen his comments since joining us and think he's a c*nt for it i don't think we are alone in thinking that.

At the end of the day it's happened and its time to move on tbh, i just wish i listened to a german friend of mine when he joined us.

She said " He's a mercenary, the moment he gets a better deal he will leave."

Thought she was being bitter and didn't think anything of it ( mainly because i didn't think he could get a better deal at the time) but it turns out i should have listened.

w*****.

:thup: He's hardly going to say 'was pleased to score today but fuck me playing with Ivanovic, what a dirty cunt and that smelly bastard Mata wouldn't stop munching chorizo on the bus to the ground.'

Pretty much sums up your modern footballer does Demba.

Pretty much sums up the old ones as well really. I'd run through some local legends here but I don't want to annoy people too much.

Howay man, he's not having a dig at us. Chelsea do have a better squad than us, it is a step up, he's praising them not slagging us.

EDIT:

That was based on the tweet. His interview is a bit annoying.

It's funny now remembering feeling sorry for him after Janaury when he was totally overshadowed by wor Pappis.

He is, he's been gloating like fuck since he signed for them.  He could have been a lot more reserved given the predicament we're in, and it particularly sticks in the throat since it's been all centred around him this season just to keep him happy.  "That's not his fault" - I agree, it's ours, however I think the quotes of him and his arsehole mates since he left have been the worst I can remember coming from a departing player in quite a while.

I wish for once the football world would move away from cliches:

- sign players who scores goals: fans love him.

- players wants more money

- player gets poached by richer club

- player slates former club and has a dig

- former fans hate him

Why does anything other than this rarely happen? Do footballers just not give a fuck?

I remember at the tail end of the season most people were hoping for Ba to get a goal because Cisse was taking all of the limelight with his hot streak.  Comments like:

"It would be good for him up score, to get his confidence back"

"Unlucky Demba, you deserve a goal. You seem like a nice bloke"

It now seems that those comments were misguided and he is just another mercenary cunt after all.

This sticks in my throat way more than the Carroll transfer does as he is going to score a shitload there and ill have to witness him scoring goals for another club while we are firmly in the shit.