Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Didn't realise he's the first foreigner to score a Prem hattrick for us

Leon Best.

He was born in England.

But he plays for Eire and i beieve that these days The Republic insist on their players having an Irish passport.

Eire can insist whatever they heck they want. Boy was born in England, boy isn't foreign.

Didn't realise he's the first foreigner to score a Prem hattrick for us

Leon Best.

He was born in England.

But he plays for Eire and i beieve that these days The Republic insist on their players having an Irish passport.

Eire can insist whatever they heck they want. Boy was born in England, boy isn't foreign.

His nationality is Irish.

3 goals in 2 going on minutes then? Early days obviously but looking at his career stats (somewhere on here, can't remember where) we really could have a very prolific striker on our hands, that's not even mentioning Best who just looks better and better. If we had signed a Bellamy type in the summer with Hatem completing the 4 our attackers are looking pretty bloody good. That said Marveaux could certainly do a job off a front man.

Sorry, I do like to make the most of positive results :lol:

3 goals in 2 going on minutes then? Early days obviously but looking at his career stats (somewhere on here, can't remember where) we really could have a very prolific striker on our hands, that's not even mentioning Best who just looks better and better. If we had signed a Bellamy type in the summer with Hatem completing the 4 our attackers are looking pretty bloody good. That said Marveaux could certainly do a job off a front man.

Sorry, I do like to make the most of positive results :lol:

Aye, 3 goals in 2 for Ba, 3 goals in under 3 for Best. Deadly man. :lol: