Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Wish he'd finished that other chance second half, would have made the result far more secure. Quite a bad miss too. Delighted he's now getting into the positions and scoring though. Different player to the one that started the season.

Keep forgetting to mention this but if the lad is gonna keep knocking them in he needs to sort out his goal celebration, it's gash takes the joy out of the goal, his team mates can't even join in because it's way too religious.

:lol: I thought this as well, he gets a bit of a pat on his shiny head off Cabaye and that's about it.  It's bloody terrible TBH, stop being so bloody religious Demba lad  :laugh:

Is now posting on the forum under the username "Demba BA BA".

Legend.

I hope he's reading Nath's post above then. His team mates have to stand around waiting for him to stop kissing the turf before they can celebrate his goals. Hallowed ground or not, it needs to be sorted.

Is now posting on the forum under the username "Demba BA BA".

Legend.

I hope he's reading Nath's post above then. His team mates have to stand around waiting for him to stop kissing the turf before they can celebrate his goals. Hallowed ground or not, it needs to be sorted.

He doesn't actually kiss the turf

I like seeing the celebration BUT then I am biased  :coolsmiley:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Yep, if Ba's out then Ben Arfa is definitely starting.

Unless he plays Lovenkrands up front.

Shola, fresh and fit from his injury? :undecided: